Simon is a true gentleman

by Mommie Dark 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Went to Waterworld to find out what had prompted the mildmannered Simon to post as he did the other day. Simon, I genuflect in your general direction. You are truly a decent soul.

Poor Rick! Reading his desperate verbiage is as interesting as root canal surgery, sans ansethesia. Unforgettable, but excruciating.

I'm just sooo happy that Simon is not letting this turn into some weird popularity contest. I genuinely admire a person who makes the higher ground a natural viewpoint. I hope I grow up to be more like Simon someday...

So Simon, do you think the Tower CAN be reformed? Just askin'...

Love
    Mommie D.

• Simon
    Simon

I appreciate the sentiment MD but I'm really not as mildmannered, gentlemanly or decent as you make out. I'm sure if you met me in real life you wouldn't like me half as much !

• nojw86
    nojw86

Oh gee whiz, well then Simon you are still a gentlemen to us on this board.............nojw

• Lindy
    Lindy

"I'm sure if you met me in real life you wouldn't like me half as much ! "

Simon,
    I think that could be said of most of us, huh? Maybe not half, but we wouldn't be exaclty like people think we are on line, in person. I doubt that we'd like you less, just differently!

BTW, Mommie D, I love ya! Enjoying your posts, although I haven't had much time to post lately.

Lindy (Antique)

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Simon, if I met you in person I would be very glad indeed. I bet we would get along fine, since I'm not nearly as mean and vicious as I come across here...so we would balance out! :)

Hi Lindy ya sweetie ya. How's school treatin' ya?

Luv
    MD

PS hey Simon, no comment on the reform issue? ;)

• mommy
    mommy

I agree MD
    Simon you really are a civil man. Sorry I had to put that in there. heehee
    wendy

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I just don't buy it Sir Simon, sorry I guess you'll just have to convince me hahahah!!! I think your wifes a true lady as well and wouldn't still be with you if you were anything less then a Gentleman. I mean you let us all come over and play anytime day or night, we laugh we fight, then we laugh some more!! your a great host!!! only thing is your running low on Scotch, just thought I'd let you know!

Venice

• neyank
    neyank

Simon,
    I know you're looking for another PIP PIP TALLY HO.
    Aren't you?

Ok.Ok.

I guess you earned it!!!!!

So..................PIP....PIP....TALLY.......HO.

There. Are you happy now?????

neyank

• trevor
    trevor

To Simon,

For he's a jolly good fellow -

And so say all of us.

• zev
    zev
    Simon is a true gentleman