When Will The War Begin

by Yerusalyim 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Lets do the odds thingy. I'm predicting the War with Iraq will begin on 22 February 2003.

By definition the war will have begun with bombing of Bagdad and or troops moving into the country. If there is a dispute, Simon will be the judge.

Prize: An extra 2 threads and 20 posts (assumming Simon says OK)

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I say Thursday, February 20th

• archangel01
    archangel01

I guess the 15th

• blondie
    blondie

I don't want any more events while I am away from home on the road. I vote for February 17.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yer, I've noticed that you have mentioned the date of the 22nd several times before... is there any particular reason for this? Troop movements, locations, etc?

Yesterday on the news they mentioned that a very important portion of the military, the one hundred and first something, (sorry, not very knowledgably of the military), had not yet "shipped out". The annalists said that this was very significant to the timing of the war.

• Xander
    Xander

101st Airborne?

Yes, quite important.

Err...I spose I guess March 2 for actual attack. Perhaps a cruise missile bombardment previous day. New moon = better for stealth aircraft (IE. if the radars are down shortly after the battle starts, and you can't SEE anything in the sky, it's REALLY hard to fight them)

• JH
    JH

There will be no war. The Antichrist will emerge and make peace all around the world. He will receive adoration for this. Then "Peace and Security" will be proclaimed.

Ok I say Tuesday Feb 18th nightfall Bagdad time. (is it Bagdad or Baghdad)? They have to do the whole job before the summer heat. Remember, it gets hot in Iraq in the summer time. I think that the earlier, the better for the morale of the troops.

Edited by - jh on 6 February 2003 14:42:31

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Forgot all about that New Moon dealy. That's when it will start.

The 101st is probably the best Urban Fighters we have right now, so that would make sense too. Then again, the 82nd ain't none too shabby at the Urban stuff either.

No, no signifigance to that date, I just like the sound.

• Been there
    Been there

I don't want war, but I say Feb. 26th.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

2400 hours, Feb. 15, 2003

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit