When they ask in exasperation; "But what if it IS the Truth?"

by nicolaou 23 Replies latest social family

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The bible is full of contradictions and mistakes, so how can a god that allows this judge one based on how they react to what they learn or didnt learn from the bible. 
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Hey Big Guy! The CEO's you appointed F*****Up one after another. Your org . favorite pastime was making money, protecting pedos. and making predictions about what YOU were gonna do and when yu were gonna do it- times over but F'd up again and again. Where were you when all this was going on?  
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

"But what if it is the Truth".

One answer I would be tempted to give is : "Just as I know that L. Ron.Hubbard's Scientology is not the Truth, I know that the JW religion is not."

You could include other wacky religions in your reply, but you will find the JW mind will latch on to one of those and talk about why they are false, I think just the one example, Scientology, is good. it is a made-up religion for sure, as even a JW will see, and my answer begs the question, Is not your JW religion simply a man made religion ?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'd be inclined to say, "I'd rather be destroyed with my family in the Big A than spend an eternity in a WT-ruled world".

Needless to say, I don't lose any sleep over it these days, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit