One pissed off dolphin

by Dolphin57 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

((((((((Dolphin))))))))

JWs are NOT recognized by their love as disciples of Christ.

Fire

• Jesika
    Jesika

(((((((((((Dolphin)))))))))))))))

Sorry for your loss!!!!!!!

I am also sorry the elders are being such jerks about this. Have you thought about going to the KH and telling them the way you feel??? They can-- not return calls, but can they avoid you if you go to where they are??? Just a thought.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Dolphin..Did they refuse to have a memorial?..My Hubby just pased away and I asked the "Brothers" if we could have a memorial...I am dissasociated and he was inactive. They said sure!. He died Wed.and we are having the Memorial Sat night!..They have meetings in the daytime but were more than willing to have his Memorial at 6 PM.

I have to say it surprised the heck out of me!. I am so glad thought because the JW religion was my hubby's true belief. It gave him much comfort when he first found out he had terminal cancer!. They also ignored him while he was sick. But word got around about how they were neglecting him from other congregations and they couldn't get here fast enough!...But it was too late!..Hubby had passed away!..

We also (Kid's and I ) though about a small private memorial but decided to go with the JW memorial for hubby! It's what he would have wanted..and I can' t wait until it is over!.

Snoozy.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit