Me, Farkel, and the Art of Friendship

by seven006 28 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Artists are soooooooo quirky.

Love the pictures - if one really likes those pictures......whether male or female viewers - does that make them gay or just having terrible sexual taste?

Valis.........that IS the best picture I've seen of you yet, little one.

I missed the whole Farkel/Dave thang......glad it's back to normal friendship!

waiting

• Introspection
    Introspection

Hey, isn't that (1st pic) Sally from 3rd Rock from the Sun?

• seven006
    seven006

Tracy,

Humor always is better than anger. It makes it a lot easier to hide how you really fell about things.

Sloan,
    Doug just has a lot more passion about things in life than I do. He also takes the exJW issues a lot more serious than I do. That is why he is so opinionated about subjects on this board and he gets so controversial and sometimes a bit abusive. He cares more about all this stuff than I do. At times I wish I still had some of his passion for these things but I don't. When I talk to Doug or Alan on the phone about issues on this board I keep telling them, I really don't care. I use to, but not any more.

You get involved in a few flame wars about pizza toppings VS long term psychological damage caused by religious mind control and you end up having the pizza topping people throw a fit and screaming "elder abuse". The psychological damage topic people resort to using high class gutter language and all hell breaks out. The Pizza topping people end up telling you your posts are too long, to deep, and you take this board to seriously. When that happens you eventually say screw it. I said screw it a long time ago. I leave my intelligent conversations on the phone with my friends.

Don't get me wrong, this place needs pizza topping threads. They can be funny and help some people chill a bit and laugh at life. It's just when you mix pepperoni and hard wired psychological programing in the same thread, you end up with a lot of fuckyouisems. I can live without that.

Waiting,
    I'm not a real artist, I just play one in my studio.

Dave

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    I leave my intelligent conversations on the phone with my friends.

Well I guess that would explain why you quit calling hahahahah

Ok anyone have the number for Papa Johns????? anyone? anyone? anyone??

Ven

Bite me Dave

Edited by - VeniceIT on 6 February 2003 16:13:39

• Valis
    Valis

Dave, stop avoiding me and moving this fight to another thread you cowardly coward you! And why is it that I keep clicking on the little trash can by your name and all it does it tell me I have to be married to either Simon or Angharad in order to delete your account? This is really pissing me off!

*LOL* From Ven..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Jesus Valis, where in the world did you get that old picture of me? My damn hair is still black!

Sorry man, I can't play with you for a while, I'm backed up on three 3D illustration jobs and I don't have any time to play. I will mess with you when I get the time. Don't take it personal like I don't like you or anything......I mean, I don't, but that's not the reason, I'm just busy as hell.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

Um...seven...you will never get all those illustrations done seeing that you aren't observant enough to notice from whence that old picture originates...idiot! So I guess since you won't be playing w/me that I win by default? COWARD! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the " I kicked Dave's Ass!!!" class

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOHOOO!!!!

*high fives Valis*

Ven

• Valis
    Valis

And one for good measure...*LOL* *high fives for Ven*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer