Me, Farkel, and the Art of Friendship

by seven006 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Sure Dave whatever you say...3D rendering...more like solitaire I would imagine....

My only question to you is; why do you have a collection of drag queen photos on your computer? Is there something we all don't know about you? I'm not judging, just curious.

Dave I hate to break the news to you but one cand find those pics on this new fangled device called the Internet. I wasl ooking for a better picture of you to mangle and somehow ended up on a drag queen site...WTF?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the"Preemptive Strike" class

• D8TA
    D8TA

( working on my 9th beer )

Who is the hot chick in the red dress?

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

Those as funny as hell, I love'em. I don't look good in red though. My render is done and I am going to take a few minutes to mess with your picture. I dug up the perfect image to put you into for an old job CD. I might have to send it to you to post because I still haven't figured out to post an image that shows up since Simon changed how to do it.

Give me a few minutes and I'll e-mail it to you so you can post it. I think you'll like it. I love this stuff.

D8,

You're a sick puppy. Red is obviously not my color.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

seven...idiot! *LOL* I always FTP my pics to me web server then go to the URL...right click on the image.copy and then paste it into my post....I don't think the allow mac users to do that though...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

You got mail.

Sevenidiot

• seven006
    seven006

I hope this shows up

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* dam sevenidiot...that one is all rock and roll...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Chuckling Chuckie" class

• think41self
    think41self

LOL @ Seven and Valis,

Now this is the kind of thread I like.

Tracy

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((((((((((dave)))))))))))))))

I'm soo glad that you and Fark worked things out!! I knew it was all a misunderstanding.
    I'm also glad that you found a new buddy to pick on. You're humor is to good and fun to waste!!!
    Great post!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit