What Would You Do With 18 Million Dollars???

by kelpie 20 Replies latest jw friends

• KungFu
    KungFu

I would use the money to buy the WT Society so that I could be King of the J.W.'s then in the upcoming articles I would say that Jehovah has decided to build an army to take over the world and that Jehovah said to send all of the fine-ass virgins to HQ to be my personal concubines and that Jehovah said that He needs 10% of their income because He can't balance his freakin checkbook and that Jehovah said he's very old and needs the money since He's retarded, I mean, retired. Also Jehovah says that I'm the real Faithfool and Diskreet Slayve and that he really didn't know what the hell he was talking about when he told the Governing Body that they were the Faithful Slave. So he changed His mind again and now I am. And Jehovah says that Jesus and I are actually twins and that Jesus sent me to return instead of himself because I look just like him so no one would be able to tell the freakin difference anyway.

p.s. God told me to write this reply so those of you that choose to ignore will rot in the blue hell!!

p.p.s. God says this time he really really really means what he says!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit