QFR Mar 15 WT: Home-Delivery Memorial Feast!

by Stephanus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

New light? The oldies who can't attend the memorial can now stay home and get it delivered. My gut feeling is that this is a sneaky way of confirming to the R&F that annointed are OLD... Like the R&F are going to waste precious ink asking these sorts of questions - they're more likely to be asking: "Should we call the police up on the child-molesting PO in our congregation?" Strange how we never get THOSE QFRs!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Meet the wine & cracker men!

They deliver!

"Hello, Dub-Hut?

I'd like to order four servings of emblems please, and could you put some Cheez-Whiz on the crackers?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

STEPHANUS, This provision applies to all persons not just the anointed.The society does not want the rank and file to miss the memorial so they can count the numbers.

If for any reason one was to miss the memorial they could celebrate it at home privately, or a month later.Not many of the rank and file are aware of this.I'm sure you know about this . Blueblades

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I can't believe someone would actually ask such a stupid question. This gives you an idea of just how dependant on the WTS the average JW is. Hell, they can't even figure out on their own how to bring a disabled person the emblems.

Hey moron! Guess what?!?! Did you know that you can eat your wine and crackers ANYWHERE? It doesn't HAVE to be at the KH.

Edited by - Elsewhere on 4 February 2003 20:45:51

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Not many of the rank and file are aware of this.I'm sure you know about this .

I do now! That's because I'm not afraid to use the new wonder internet, unlike the Dubbies:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=46093&site=3

Nathan Natas: LOL@ Dubb-Hut

• Scully
    Scully

harumph.........

nobody brought the memorial to my house when i had the measles and was on quarantine!!

Love, Scully

• Scully
    Scully

Next thing you know, you'll be allowed to phone in your attendance.

That way you don't even have to bother with the suit and tie or the new dress and shoes....

Love, Scully

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

New Light?

Nope.

---Dan [of the been present at waaay too many LEMs class]

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

INSIGHT VOL.# 2 PAGE 270 OBSERVERS NOT PARTAKING. notice the language,Would these who MIGHT-MIGHT- attend. So you don't have to attend at all if your not a partaker you don't belong there.

Same par.page 270. Such persons ( those not partaking) WOULD-WOULD-attend.

Whats interesting about this double talk is that the scriptures show that ALL who attended partook.There were no OBSERVERS present.

So when they say observers might attend or would attend but not partake they have no scriptural support for this policy or teaching that began in 1935. All who attended the Lord's Evening Meal were partakers.There were no observers.

Blueblades

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

So what actually happens? Is there a second meeting a month later for those who couldn't attend the first one? Do bed-ridden NON-annointed get to have the emblems brought round to them so they can watch them going by???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit