Updated Report by Yizuman

by Yizuman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Yizuman,

I called my local Salvation Army office again today and was given 3 more numbers for you to try.

1-317-687-3714

1-317-299-4454

1-317-632-0156

You may want to find out which office is the nearest to you. They said that you should ask for the "service extention" division, as they have smaller offices in rural areas.

They also mentioned that the phone company offers free TDY machines to the deaf. So maybe you could check that out. That way you could do your own calling from your own home.

They also gve me a web addy:

www.salarmy-indiana.org

I have not looked at the site yet, so hope the addy is ok.

If you could get your car running and a TDY in your home, it would make changing your situation easier.

NewLight2

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Thanks NewLight2,

I will be making some calls then if I can manage to get someone to help me then.

I'm not going to be anywhere all day tomorrow except some house cleaning and laundry. I've got nothing else to do.

Wish my car is fixed, I'd be out job hunting instead.

Thanks again,

Yizuman

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Regarding your resume, What kind of qualifications do you have? What kind of work can you do? What kind of work are you looking for? Do you have any special skills?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

El Kabong

I emailed you my resume.

Thanks

Yizuman

• ugg
    ugg

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( yizuman ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Thanks Ugg

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit