Special Valentine's Day Preparations

by blondie 11 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Valentine's Day is coming up fast, only 10 days. Other than the obvious, what do you have planned that is special for your loved one. I need some ideas.

Blondie

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm going to go get 200 foreskins of my enemies and bring them to my prospective father-in-law. Maybe he'll be impressed.

Oops, did I get this thread off on a tangent?

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'm still thinking about it.

One thing I am certain of right now is that I am a friend of Gophers NOT an enemy.

Brummie

• copsec
    copsec

My hubby and I are going to a really romantic B & B that we both really like. We will eat drink, visit with others, relax in the hot tub, etc......

Oh, and I went to Glamour Shots and had some photos taken to surprise him with!

• greven
    greven

LOL @ gopher!

blondie some ideas:

A room full of balloons/flowers/friends/worshippers.

Glow-in-the-dark underwear.

eatable underwear. yes this excists. yummie.

A pet pussy. be careful though they should be willing to take care of it.

dinner at the beach at sunset. simple, yet very romantic. bringing lifevests doesn't add to the moment.

gift wrap yourself!!

success!

Greven.

• talley
    talley

This will be new to us as I have 'celebrated' nothing until this past Christmas, and Hubby picked right up on it !!!

This is kind of lame because I am so new to this stuff; I am going to surprise him with

2 boxes of chocolate covered cherries & a card that reads " I'm not interested in a nice, normal relationship (open card) I like our's better! Happy Valentine's Day

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Gopher

I'm on your side too !!! LOL !!!

Anyway, this is my first "real" Valentines day. I have bought her:

A nice card

A gold toe ring

And a "toy" she has mentioned that ...well ... you know ... (for another thread)

*****Rub a Dub

Edited by - RubaDub on 4 February 2003 10:3:52

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Gopher: You are obviously thinking of the following beautiful and poetic passage from the Bible:

"David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines; and David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king's son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife." - 1 Samuel 18:27

But, like David, you will probably want to wait for your fiance to go on sale. Notice the following:

"Then David sent messengers to Ish-bo'sheth Saul's son, saying, 'Give me my wife Michal, whom I betrothed at the price of a hundred foreskins of the Philistines.'" - 2 Samuel 3:14

So, if you wait until after Valentine's day, you can get your wife for half the number of foreskins (or, if you prefer, you can pay the full amount, and get two wives).

• blondie
    blondie

Any other ideas? (BTW you don't have to kill a guy to get his foreskin, do you?)

Blondie

Candles

Soft music and lighting

Champagne/wine

Chocolate

Something to put on to take off

What about presents for the other?

Jewelry?

Blondie

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

"(BTW you don't have to kill a guy to get his foreskin, do you?)"

Well, that would depend on how adamant he is about retaining it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit