What ARE the fruits that the JW tree produces?

by TTWSYF 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

My brother [the elder] often refers to this line as to 'knowing a tree by it;s fruits'

So,my question is What are the JW fruits?

just asking....sincerely

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Judgement

Passive aggressive manipulation

Emotional manipulation

Black and white thinking

Blind obedience

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    Lies, deception, pedophilia, greed, lack of love, stupidity to name just a few.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Child abuse cover-ups, false predictions, clergy class, false doctrines, murderers of thousands with their blood policy, organ transplant policy, vaccine policy, strain the gnat but gulp down the camel, break up families. A lot more stuff but don't have the time to type everything.
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I was thinking 'the largest publisher in the world' was the best I could come up with,

one eye, freegirl and Johnny have the rotten fruit examples..

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Unhappiness, backstabbing, self-righteousness, humiliation, etc.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What ARE the fruits that the JW tree produces?

................................................WatchTower Garbage..

...........http://gpidesign.com/images/Landfill-Tree-Downwind-Garbage.jpg

.........................................................................WE HAD A GOOD CROP THIS YEAR!..

Image result for Garbage men at dump.....Image result for Garbage men at dump

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    hypocrisy,cliques,fear
  • scary21
    scary21
    Can't help the elderly in the congregation if they have family....................................1200 miles away.
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Concerning qualities, I see hanging from the JWdom tree a variety of fruits such as ignorance, blindness, denial, delusion, smugness, self-righteousness, lack of reasoning ability.

Concerning actions, I see a lot of wasted time. The whole JW operation is inefficient and wasteful. JWs expend so much time for so little gain (if it can properly be called "gain").

If the JW operation were a farm, the purpose of which is to produce literal fruit, then the leaders should be immediately fired. There would be workers doing everything possible to avoid real work. They'd be looking for ways to appear busy without really working.

They'd spend a whole bunch of time at boring company meetings talking about producing fruit, but little time actually doing it. They would be lacking in cultivating, fertilizing, reaping, and storing ability.Their marketing skills would be awful. They wouldn't be able to answer questions about their company. They couldn't defend it. They'd run from accusations against it.

It's ironic that the org does so much bragging about itself, yet it's so inept and wasteful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit