introduction

by TheSilence 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

<red>WELCOME!!!!!!!</red>

Thanks for sharing about yourself & Nice to meet you!

My name is Angie, (almost) 23, Happily married, mommy to a 2yr old boy, was JW in high school with extened family, moved in with extended family, mett new friends and decided to read the Bible for myself for once and VIOLA! No longer a devoted brainwashed follower of the WT. I left JWs at age 15 and was kicked out of my home by orders of the elders. BUT the good news is God is good and Life is wonderful!!!!!! Can't wait to get to know ya <><Angie

• JamesThomas
  • copsec
    copsec

Hey Silence, I live about 15 -20 min. South of you in Jeff. Co.! I am female, 36, married with a 14 year old step-daughter living with us. Welcome to the board!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi TheSilence, and welcome!

Although methinks "TheSilence" may be a misnomer, eh?

i dont have anything against the witnesses themselves, they can be very nice people, for the most part, who just believe in some screwed up things that make them not so nice when the religion tells them not to. its the religion itself that makes me sick, the idea of it, the way it perpetrates itself upon people who need something to cling to.

That is a wonderful, and I think the best way, to feel. We're here to help each other, and them too!

Craig

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome TS! Hope to hear more from you.

Katie
  • Brummie
    Brummie

Silence!

Since you have answered the initiation questions with great clarity then Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Nice to have you here, enjoyed your story too.

Brummie ( well thats the love bombing session over, now I can put you on ignore)

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

wow, thanks for the warm reception, everyone ;)

jackie

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, The Silence. I missed your post. We love newbies and their interesting viewpoints. It's so exciting to see a new name almost everyday. It means people are finding a safe haven to express their views. I say things here I have nowhere else to say them.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit