introduction

by TheSilence 27 Replies latest jw friends

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

hi, everyone. im new to the board and didnt want to be a lurker so this is my short hello since im not exactly certain how things work around here... sooo.... hello ;)

jackie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welcome Jackie.

Tell us a little about yourself, if you can. You know, don't be too silent !

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Hi, I haven't been around for a long while myself, but welcoming you to the forum. I hope you will make yourself at home.

Peace,

B.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

what is it youd like to know?

jackie

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

yes tell us about your self...please answer the following questions:

Age/sex/location/dob/timeofbirth/faoviratecolor/shoesize/haveyoukilledanyone/wouldyouliketokillsomeone/areyougonnakillme/

whenisay'pinkrabbits'doesitmakeyouwannascream/doyouknowhowtheycramallthatgramintogoldengrams/didOJsimpsondoit/

doyouthinkdaffyduckisgay/gotmilk check

~FS

p.s. all the important questions in life

Edited by - fiveShadows on 3 February 2003 15:36:49

• meadow77
    meadow77

Welcome to the board Silence, Hope you enjoy being here.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Welcome to the board Silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesika

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Age/sex/location/dob/timeofbirth/faoviratecolor/shoesize/haveyoukilledanyone/wouldyouliketokillsomeone/areyougonnakillme/

whenisay'pinkrabbits'doesitmakeyouwannascream/doyouknowhowtheycramallthatgramintogoldengrams/didOJsimpsondoit/

doyouthinkdaffyduckisgay/gotmilk check

interesting questions...

29. female. st louis, mo. 8.24.73. my memory of the event isnt quite that clear. why must everyone have a favorite? 7 or 7.5, depending upon the shoe. i have not. depends upon when you ask me. scream? no. one would imagine through the force of a sadist. i fully support his right to be, but quite honestly dont have an opinion as i dont care one was or another. not for the last 3 years.

hope this helps,

jackie

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Just wondering how this board relates to you. Were you ever disfellowshipped? Baptized? How long have you been in the borg? How long have you been out?

I could keep on going, but I only have a 15 minute break.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

FiveShadows. I think we've got a keeper here.

TheSilence. That was a great reply, and fast too. Sure you 2 didn't have this rehearsed ?

That's just what I needed...a good laugh, before I go home and shovel 15 cm of snow. That's about 6 inches for you Yanks .

Waiting for a snide remark re the 15 vs 6 comparison.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit