everyone voice in

by peacefulpete 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

rem:

are you crazy?

LOL

have you debated Evolution with a fundy lately?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Therapy

Relaxation

Laxative

*****Rub a Dub

• Shakita
    Shakita

therapy, assistance, fluff

Mrs. Shakita

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    I've been beaten, kicked, lied to, cussed at, swindled, taken advantage of and laughed at,
    But,
    The only reason I hang around this crazy place is to see what will happen next!!!!!!!

bwahahaha Guess I'm a glutton for punishment!!!

No I really love it here, and take needed breaks. I used to come for the information, and research, but have moved on from that and am here to talk to some of the great people and friends that I have made in my 2 1/2 year journey from the borg. I luv that you can come here and people know where your coming from without having to explain it all. That even people that don't always get along can still band together for a good cause and help each other. I love how I've seen people change and grow over the past few years. Everyone is at their own pace and level and I think it's wonderful that we have a place we can fall over each other at.

I have also made some incredible friends on this board that I hope can stay with me all my life. I can't imagine what would have happend to me without the board and the posters on here....don't want to think about that really. I've found people here to cry with me, and laugh with me and pick on other posters with me and people that really do care about me. I've been hurt or upset by some here as well, but it's all a part of life............ I luv you guys!!!!

Ven

• rem
    rem

ashitaka,

haha! You're right. I had reservations with the word 'intellectual' because of all of the fundies I've debated with about evolution, etc. But there are a lot of other smart guys here.

rem

Edited by - rem on 3 February 2003 13:29:43

• happyout
    happyout

Empathy

Education

Interest

• justhuman
    justhuman

to have humor, joke, be happy, to be in this forum with other fellow "apostates"

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Therapy

Education

Home

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Crush the Enemy!

See them driven before you!

And the Lamenation of the Women.

• shera
    shera