The December Broadcast... OMG- what the heck was that?

by Sliced 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sliced
    Sliced

"Of course not- we want to eat from clean dishes! Dishes that have been cleaned thoroughly inside and out." We have to be sure the things entering our minds are clean... rejecting exciting fun stuff that features sex. Blah blah blah what the heck??? We keep the inside of the dish, our mind and heart clean at all times. Oh really??????

I'm sorry for the rant- but this guy has to be on something??? Who talks like this in their right mind? Did anyone else catch this madness?

• Simon
  • Sliced
    Sliced

lol

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I didn't know that dishes had an "inside" that could be washed.

• Listener
    Listener

I'd prefer using dirty dishes over being given 2,000 year old food rehashed into something that was never meant to be. I'm sure I could find two witnesses to testify to that.

• skin
    skin

I didn't know that dishes had an "inside" that could be washed.

Maybe a cup? or a bowl? wish they would clarify what dishes mean.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Next: How to clean yourself after using the bathroom. Make sure you don't get excited while you wiping.. They have run out of knowledge to in part to the RF...

• baker
    baker

where is the video showing how to safely tear off toilet paper at the dotted line, so as not to leave sheaves of paper for the next poor soul, and never never shake someone,s hand as you leave the restroom at the assembly.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

...we want to eat from clean dishes! Dishes that have been cleaned thoroughly inside and out...

Maybe that's an euphemism?

• Sliced
    Sliced

Scratchme1010

Yeah, it is being used as a metaphoric example- but I guess I should have clarified- it was the WAY he was talking and presenting the information. He's like a little Stephen Lett minus the severity in facial expressions while delivering info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit