Online Watchtower publications archives?

by slimboyfat 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bsmart
    bsmart

Atlantis may have it also.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks good info.

Further, I wonder if anyone has access to the old articles by Kenneth Raines that were published on a website called "JW Studies Journal". It seems to be offline now but it had some good stuff on it.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I don't know the name or the site, but his name pops up on this list of WT medical quackery:

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/watchtower_medical_quackery.html

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Yes wifibandit, that's one of the articles Raines wrote for the "JW Studies Journal". He and Jerry Berman wrote maybe around 20 such articles on various topics. The article on medical quackery is the only one I can still find online, apparently because Rany Watters preserved it on freeminds. But there was lots of other good stuff too about the Watchtower and Nazis, blood, evolution, Rutherford and so on.
  • under the radar
    under the radar
    If anyone can post a copy or a link to the October 22, 1988 Awake! I'd sure appreciate it.
  • suavojr
    suavojr
    I thought you said goodbye to this forum??
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I did, that's true.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Welcome back, slimboyfat.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome back slimboy but I'm confused. Didn't you say on a previous post that you were returning to the Witnesses because they were "the truth"?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Is there a particular article from the October 22, 1988 Awake! that I can photograph for you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit