Portland Meetup Pictures

by DakotaRed 23 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Vivian, it was great to meet you! Next time we'll have to get a round table so we can all talk, eh?

animal, for me to grow a beard like that would take more transplants than even you could provide! LOL

Princess, sorry we missed you, but Katie is warming up her bike!

manon: nomb, but have you had a chance to go to a MeetUp? Or Fest? It's so cool!

Craig

Edited by - onacruse on 2 February 2003 21:40:22

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks for sharing the pictures guys! Oh how I wish I could have been there.

Actually I've always wanted to live in Oregon and/or Washington. The weather there suits me more. There is far too much sunshine in Texas for me.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Awww I love pictures! Onacruse and Bikerchic are such a cute couple. Lost Diamond is so beautiful and Buster looks nothing like I woulda thought...LOL Still a good looking guy nonetheless...

We had a good meetup in Detroit yesterday too. No pictures but I did like finally getting to meet Hillbilly and Pettygrudger! Hill has the coolest mustache ever and Petty is so sweet and friendly! Outnfree, who I've met before, is a total blast to hang out with!

Did Mystla get to hang with you as well? She's really sweet and she has great taste in music.

~Aztec

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I had a very nice time. It's fun to meet new people and know what the person is like behind the name. I would love to meet more of you! Next local get together......I'm there!

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

You all look demonized.

• Buster
    Buster

Aztec, I gotta know - what would have more closely fit your preconceived picture?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Aztec, I need to tell you...that's not Buster in the pic, that's a cardboard cutout I was holding up in front of him. The realBuster looks just like Farkel!

Craig

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Thanks for sharing the pics!!!!! Everyone looks great!!

• Mystla
    Mystla

AWW Aztec, you are such a sweetheart!

No, I did not get to go this time I didn't get off work til late, or I woulda been there. Maybe next month.

Looks like ya'll had a great time, I'm sorry I missed it!

Mystla

• songmistress
    songmistress

Mystla,

We did miss you and your hubby.

Well I was grateful to Lew that he used the pic he did. The others were yuckky, I gotta get rid of my mustache, but yup I agree Ona could certainly pull off the facial hair. It was wierd the way it popped up on the screen tho. I almost ran screaming out of the room

Buster, I would love to get a chance to talk with you more. Next time you will have to sit somewhere other than in the corner. LOL

Blessings

Cheryl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit