Portland Meetup Pictures

by DakotaRed 23 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Onacruse and Bikerchic. A true love story still in the making.

Cheryl, Songmistress.

Melanie, she doesnt post yet, Lost Diamond and Buster.

Bernadine, Lost Diamond. Where were these pretty young ladies when I was young?

Again, I had a great time finally meeting some more people that post here. It's great knowing there are such nice people living nearby me.

Edited by - DakotaRed on 2 February 2003 16:20:54

• Princess
    Princess

Looks like fun Lew. Steve and I are just up the road in Castle Rock this weekend but we couldn't make the 5pm meeting. Maybe next time!

Rachel

• Buster
    Buster

For cyin' out loud, I look like I'm fixin' for fight. I was smiling up until the microsecond before the flash. No modelling contract for me I guess. Really, folks, I had a great time.

• animal
    animal

bikerona?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Vivian and Buster. It was great meeting you two. However, I don't have your emails, so I couldn't forward pics to you. Email me and I will forward the pics on to you both.

Lew W

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOLOL @ animal!

You just gave Katie a heart attack! Shutting her eyes and running out of the room, screaming "Make it go away!!!!"

roflmao

Craig

• animal
    animal

Grow one dude, it looks good on you

Animal

• Simon
    Simon

ha ha Buster : In the UK that is a definite "are you looking at me? You wanna fight? Did you spill my beer?" look.

It's nice meeting up innit !

• Buster
    Buster

Simon, it was nice. I talked a lot about it with my wife afterwards. I didn't get a chnace to speak with everyone. But I was struck by the variety of experiences in the ones I did spend time with. I'm looking forward to the next one.

• manon
    manon

Gosh look at all the pretty people. Thanks for posting & sharing the photos.

Manon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit