Yizuman

by pr_capone 32 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

I hope everything is working out!

Agape,

Eric

Hows does someone interpret this as being none other than kind?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Maybe I was being paranoid at the possibility that the poster was attempting to inject humor into my bad situation and I apologzie for my mistaken reaction. Some folks had been mean towards my bad situation and left me crying.

My situation hasn't changed much. My car still isn't fixed since I have no money to get it fixed to begin with.

I have been searching job banks and applied in temp agencies online in hopes to get a new job. I applied at www.manpower.com already last week.

My brother in law is going to take me to Anderson where the Social Security Office is located which is a 45 min drive from here and apply for SSI since that's what I originally had lived on when I was at Center on Deafness.

Then I have a appointment with a caseworker at the Welfare office at Thursday, Feb. 6th at 9 AM.

I applied at Noble Manors Apartments that bases on people's income. They told me I could get an apartment faster if I had a roommate coming with me, I don't know anyone that would roommate with me. Wish I did.

I got some food from the Trustee's office and some food from St. Vincent de Paul Center.

No calls from employers yet. I had resumes put out when I was with my bro-in-law for applying with the welfare office and apartment.

I don't know where I am gonna go when I get kicked out.

I just feel like my life's over.

Yizuman

• LDH
    LDH

http://www.ajb.org

I'm assuming you already know about Monster? http://www.monster.com

I'd encourage you to call your County's office of Health and Human svcs and see if they have a need for someone with your skill set. If I recall directly, you sign as well as speak?!?!?!

Good luck, Yizu.

Lisa

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Again I apologize for my bad reaction. I have been moody and depressed for a long time since I am not happy with my situation. I am frustrated that I have no job, no money, and I am going to be evicted sometime 3 days after the court date February 12th.

Yes Animal, I was being a dick.

Yizuman

• ugg
    ugg

i have been wondering how things are going also yizuman...you are trying so hard...some thing will turn up....i am thinking about you....(((((((((((((((((((((((( yizuman ))))))))))))))))))))

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    http://www.ajb.org

I'm assuming you already know about Monster?

http://www.monster.com

I'd encourage you to call your County's office of Health and Human svcs and see if they have a need for someone with your skill set. If I recall directly, you sign as well as speak?!?!?!

Good luck, Yizu.

Lisa

Yes my resume is at monster.com, the ajb.com doesn't look familar, I will look at it.

I sign, but I don't speak as good, just some words I still remember how to say before I became deaf at 3 years of age. I still remember the word, "shoe", "ice cream" (since it was my favorite food at age 3 heheh), "milk" and "candy". I've forgotten most of the others. *shrug!*

Yizuman

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Yizuman,

Best wishes for you - I sincerely hope you can find something ASAP.

Regards,

back2dafront

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Sorry to hear that things have not improved for ya Yiz. I'm sure you will find something soon.

agape,

Eric

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    My brother in law is going to take me to Anderson where the Social Security Office is located which is a 45 min drive from here and apply for SSI since that's what I originally had lived on when I was at Center on Deafness.

If you have already qualified for SSI in the past, it should be fairly easy for you to get back on. Were you taken off SSI because you were working steadily for some length of time?

Both my husband and daughter are disabled and on SSI, and I know that they allow you a certain amount of time to try working, and if it doesn't work out, you can just get right back on the program without re-applying. Please check into this.

Also, being on SSI, you will be able to attend college or some other job-training situation at no cost to you. Also, many times employees are given incentives for hiring a disabled person, and you may find that a job is available for you under that program.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Ok I did apply at http://www.ajb.org

Just forgot about it, I've applied in many many job banks I could find that I cannot remember all of them.

Trustee office is as close as the human resources as well as the welfare office that's available for help here in town. It's sorta a small town, not like a HUGE city. I guess it's between small and medium in size.

I don't know if Indianapolis can help because it's quite a drive from here, up to about 30 mins, depending on traffic. Plus I live in Hamilton County, not Marion County. I don't know if that makes any difference.

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit