Yizuman

by pr_capone 32 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I havent seen any threads regarding your situation as of late. Have things been resolved? I hope everything is working out!

Agape,

Eric

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yeah Eric, I was beginning to think the same thing.

Yizuman, what's the latest news?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

bump

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Is this an attempt to humor on my jobless and would be homeless situation and poke fun at it?

I hope you wouldn't stoop so low as a status less than a human being.

Yizuman

• Brumm
    Brumm

Yiz, just recognise when people are being nice to you, you will feel a lot better.

Brummie

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

You know Yizuman your reaction really says something about your character. These people were concerned about you and then you are rude to them. Maybe you should say thank you to these people for caring and wondering how you are doing.

Edited by - Scarlet on 2 February 2003 16:16:51

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

How was I supposed to know what this post was all about? Very little was said to tell me if the post was being sincere or attempted to inject humor into my bad situation.

The poster should have been more clearer at the reason why he posted in the first place.

I'm sorry that I offended you all, but there was little information to go by to determine if the poster was being sincere or not.

Some folks made fun of my demise already, which is the reason why I am questioning the message of the poster.

Yizuman

• animal
    animal

What a dick.....

Animal

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

Yizman, are you kidding?

I havent seen any threads regarding your situation as of late. Have things been resolved? I hope everything is working out!

Agape,

Eric

What part of this very conpassionate and concerned message could be taken as poking fun at you? You are far too sensitive.
  • LDH
    LDH

Yizuman,

Methinks those aren't shoulder pads under your suit jacket, but HUGE CHIPS instead.

There was nothing negative in the post. For people who have chuckled at your demise, use the IGNORE feature.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit