Need some encouragemant

by LogansRun 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LogansRun
    LogansRun

Its been awhile since I've commented but I come by and read your posts about once a week. So why do i need a pep talk ? After almost 2 years into my fade these bastards won't give it a rest constant hang ups on my answering machine and today for the first time in about 6 months they come to my apartment complex but thankfully couldn't get in they did keep buzzing me so they were here looking for me. The reason I'm trying to dodge these clowns is that this summer we may have a family reunion and the other witnesses in my family will be coming from out of state, they don't know I'm finished and never going back so I would like to have one finale peaceful visit with the entire family before I tell the elders to piss off and don't come back. There really is no logical reason for them to keep stalking me as I'm just a nobody, no wife no kids and parents long deceased. I kick myself in the ass daily because I woke up years ago but stayed for family and now I have to deal with the new "hunt" the inactive faders policy...OK friends thanks for letting me vent.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Just keep dodging them. Nothing else you can do really.

If they do corner you, just say you have been dealing with depression and are not up to talking, thank them for their care, but even though they think they are trying to help, it increases your anxiety. Let them know you will reach out to them when you feel ready.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Eventually they'll get the hint or option B tell them out right your not interested in participating in the JW religion.

Even brainwashed JWS have part of brain that hasn't been corrupted.

• hobbit
    hobbit

i'm so sorry, and I feel your pain.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Just keep doing what your doing they’ll give up.

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

The best way to get rid of them is to move- far, far away. The best decision I ever made

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Ignore them, my friend.

Keep calm!

G.

• millie210
    millie210

Youre doing it right. Good job Logan, keep up the good work~

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Survive until the reunion and then you can have a good rest 😎

• Listener
    Listener

Don't speak to them and don't let them visit. If they do manage to contact you, tell them to stop bothering you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit