What was your most embarassing moment?

by kwijibo 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

Going in service for the first time with my overly critical mother-in-law and being so nervous that I called the householder(a male) my own female name.

I invited a sister to accompany me on a study and she spent the entire time noisily sorting and cleaning out her purse.

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Ok i cannot belive I am sharing this but ...here was my most embarassing moment... (out of all of them soo far cuz fate just seems to like to embarass me lots..)You talk too much!

I belive I was about 9 ... my mother had quite a bit of company down stairs and she wanted me to look presnetable so she sent me to the washroom to clean up and brush my teeth and all that good stuff u go through to look human....... I was a little agitated and I go into the washroom and grab a tube that was sitting near the sink where the tooth paste is SUPOSED TO BE!!! and I didn't read the lable... I put a good amount on my tooth brush and started to brush my teeth......EWWWWWW Blehthe stuff was biter and had practaly NO flavor AT ALL! stunned ( I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I WAS THINKING...or not thinking actually...Stupid<--my mascot) I ran into the reck room with tube in hand toothbrush in mouth...and stuttred out the words WHAat....ki..n..da... tooth...passs..te is THii..sss??? My mother a little shoked looks at what I am holding up ...and Just turns all red and Starts Laughing her HEAD OFFF!omfg <--me My mom--->Laughing my ass off!(I was sooo dumb I should of read it first but was I thinking ...noooooooDoh!) ...Shocked at her reaction... I pull the tooth brush out of my mouth and (Finaly) Read the tube...(all the other company Was Laughing their Heads off toooo..I mean just Roaring..rofl) It Read Yeast Infection Medication (or sumthing like that) I YELLED AHHHHHHH MY!!!!...and Just Ran like Heck to get out of that room and rinse my mouth!ChewI think I am going to PUKE!.... heh I tottaly didn't want to face the company after that... it was soo annoying... they would look at me and giggle...DrunkWorried

Moral of the story always look before you 4 out of 5 dentists recommend brushing your teeth!

~Cassandra Cain~

heh this is one of many but it was my first big embarassing one >_<

Edited by - Cassandra Cain on 3 February 2003 3:22:21

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Chainsaw I've KILLED it I've Killed it!!!! I'm a Thread Killer!!! I'm Soooo Embarrassed Crazy

i knew my 1st sotry was too much for u guys to take..I sould of told u about the time I got stuck in the trash can instead...*sob*Bonk

~Cassandra Cain~

Edited by - Cassandra Cain on 5 February 2003 18:32:23

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Ok.so as not to allow my daughter to become a true murderess I will kill the thread!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Chainsaw

When I was 16 I went to the beach with my friends and we swam out to the diving raft......while out there we all took turns trying to out do each other with our spectacular diving talents! When it was my turn I did a most spectacular dive and upon rising out of the water my bathing suit top came off!Shocked

My friends who were boys insisted I didnt really need it anymore anyway as they didnt wear them.....but modest child I was I made them keep swimming around a looking for it!

There....now I have saved my daughter from being a true thread killer!

Ciao 4 now,Bye

Utopian_Raindrops:butterflytwo: (Butterfly)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LMAO. Esp @ Cass, my god, that was funny.

Most embarassing moment for me..... I was camping with friends, and uhm ... found another bed to sleep in. This is not the place to get into details... The night was long and sweaty and all that....,

Anyway, the next morning I see my friends again, and they were a bit cranky. You see, I had been up all night having fun. They too had been up all night, kept out of their sleep cuz of my having fun. [:|]

• freedom96
    freedom96

I was doing the closing prayer to go out in service on the weekend, and I started praying to Jesus half way through. No one ever said anything. Probably because no one was paying attention anyways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit