Ottawa Citizen on WT Paedophile Problem

by expatbrit 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• expatbrit
  • blondie
    blondie

Yay Kim, Lady Lee, and Mouthy. Keep up the good work and keep us posted as to the results.

Blondie

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Thanks Expat for posting this.

((((((((all those involved))))))) Thank you for speaking out for all those who are unable to do so.

Love,

Dana

Edited by - safe4kids on 1 February 2003 10:20:53

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Dana, please check your mail. Thanks.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Got it, thanks.

Dana

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yeah Tahnks for posting that

Now gotta see if I can get an Ottawa Citizen

• Seven
    Seven

He said that any large organization will include some people who molest children.-Thomas

So on one hand he says the harbouring of pedophiles is a gross exaggeration, then turns around and admits that any large org will include child molestors. Yeah, right. One living on borrowed time. Sounds like he's describing an org in deep sauce and on it way out. Time to pay the piper, boys. Society isn't going to tolerate your lies any longer. Get the cells ready.

Good on all those seeking justice.

love, seven

• Valis
    Valis
    In the documentary, CBC Television told the story of Mike Moss, who was repeatedly molested by his Jehovah's Witness Bible teacher

This one line struck me...can you imagine studying and actually reading along with someone who was sexually assaulting you? "OK Billy, read chapter one then come over here and sit in my lap..." Yuck! One can definitely see the dementia setting in from early on..." be a good christian Billy, read your watchtower then come and *&^% my *%#@..." And my parents wonder why I don't want my kids in a Kingdom Hall?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• acsot
    acsot

Yeah!!!! Congratulations Kim, Lee and Grace! I'm at an internet cafe right now and am on my way to the International Newstand to pick up the Ottawa Citizen (I hope).

Way to go!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Clive Thomas spews:

"The issue is how we handle it," he said. "We don't shield anybody who has committed a crime."

The issue, indeed, is HOW YOU "HANDLE IT", Mr. Thomas! WRONGLY is how. AMORALLY is how. In some places ILLEGALLY is how.

"We don't shield anybody who has committed a crime." -- LIAR!!!!

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit