I am friggen huge, (trying a new style diet)

by jelly 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jelly
    jelly

Well, here it is. Whether this is going to work out or flop, I am not sure. The goal however is to make my eating habits public in an attempt to prevent myself from straying off my diet. I have not always been overweight but currently I am friggen huge. I am going to weigh tomorrow and then I will post my weight, it will fall somewhere around 300 lbs. The linked web site will contain my food intake, exercise, short term goals, dietlog, and weekly weigh-ins. Any comments or suggestions would be more than welcome.

Terry

Here is the link, its just a plain journal web page nothing fancy, I will start adding info tomorrow.

http://froggy95917.tripod.com/index.html

• What_The
    What_The

Jelly,

a few of us girls on here are all trying to have a better life style. If you would like to join us in our quest to be healthier and fitter please email..

I will say this to all the board and I hope that I still have friends left, I weight about 225 pounds.. Jelly, I need to be slim and healthy by october 2004 when I am getting married....

I would love for you to join and we can encourage each other.

Regards Kelps

Opps the secret is out.. i just realised that I wrote this reply logged in as my man's account.. I didnt even know he had made an account until I saw the error.. I thought some one was playing with me...

Sorry for the confusion people... Everyone.. Meet my man!!......... What_the

edited to clear up confusion

Edited by - what_the on 2 February 2003 5:6:41

• Gopher
    Gopher

Best wishes on your health program, jelly! Hopefully having watchers will help you stick to your plan!

• david_10
    david_10

Jelly. No comment, except to say I admire your determination. Hang in there and good luck. And same to you, What_The.

David

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Wow- What_The

Kelps? Is that you?

A bit confused here.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=45811&site=3

??????????????????????????????????

• david_10
    david_10

Hey XW. I didn't want to hijack jelly's thread-----I really think that he is desperate and at the end of his rope. But something is not right about What-The. Read his above post and then check out her(his) profile. See what I mean? Troll?

David

• Simon
    Simon

lot's of people forget whether they are male or female and whether they are already married or planning to marry

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Kelpie has a significant other. There is the possibility that this post was made using his account thinking it was hers. KELPIE IS NOT A TROLL......

• david_10
    david_10

I'm trying to sort all this out, but it's getting too complicated. I need to go lay down.

• shera
    shera

Jelly,you can do it!

Remember it takes time.Try not to get fusterated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit