A Decision Has Been Made

by Sentinel 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

What?????????

Take care always, I will miss you.

Let us know how you are doing from time to time.

((((((((((((((((((Karen)))))))))))))))))))

Been There

• blondie
    blondie

Karen (Sentinel)

I will miss you. Your posts many times indicated we are kindred spirits. My hubbie is pretty understanding about my time here. I share the highlights with him. He calls me his correspondent.

If circumstances change, I know I will look forward to any little post you can squeeze in.

Blondie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Karen.

Don't think anyone has said this yet.

When you leave the org all you receive is rejection and hate.

You have decicided to leave here... and All you receive here is LOVE ! Bless you. Both for the postings you made, and for the determination to " make all things well "

b12

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I appreciate all your kind words and thoughtfulness.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sentinel,

I will miss your posts, and more to the point, your reasonable attitude and gentle presence. I always enjoyed reading your points of view, and often learnt from something you said.

(((((Karen)))) take care of yourself and those around you.

• ugg
    ugg

saying good bye and hoping you stop back once in awhile....HUGSS...

• Jesika
    Jesika

OMG YOU'RE leaving?????????

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words, and taking time to talk with me privately.

I wish you the best in your life!!!!!

I will miss you very much!

Jesika

• Angharad
    Angharad

Take care Karen, hope all goes well for you.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I left in a hurry without saying that I don't mind getting emails. In fact, I would be disappointed not to hear from my friends. And you will get a response from me--I'm just not on the computer as much now.

My email is [email protected]

Please use JWD in the subject line somewhere, or I probably won't open it.

It's been great. Thanks Angharad and again to you, Simon! I appreciate everyone's well wishes. There are just only so many hours in a day. And since I have a very good life outside and away from the JW thing, I'm just taking a vacation from the forum for awhile.

Take care everyone. My best to all of the sincere, genuine human beings making up this great place.

Love,

Karen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit