A Decision Has Been Made

by Sentinel 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

The decision does not come directly from me. It comes from being married and having to do things sometimes that keep peace and harmony flowing.

It is time for me say goodbye to all of you here.

First let me thank all of you that have connected with me. You have helped me so very much, since I got on here in June of last year.

I hope that I have contributed to the forum in a good and positive way. I will miss many of you.

But, it's time for me to close out entirely the JW part of my life and move on and away from it. It's probably a healthy thing for me at this point in my life.

We all go through phases, and this was one of the better phases that I was able to reach out and touch.

Take care of yourselves. Be happy. Work hard at being the best you can be. Treasure life. Always look for the good and you will find it.

Namaste

• Valis
    Valis

Sentinel...I'm so sorry to hear you are being forced to go away from us. What kind of person in their right mind would curb the free speech of the one they love? Do come back and at least say hello every once in a while please. Take care of yourself and I wish you the best.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• happyout
    happyout

Best of luck to you in the rest of your life. However sad we may be to see you go, I'm sure we all understand the art of compromise that any marriage requires.

Peace.

Happyout

• nilfun
    nilfun

Nooooo!!!!

If you can, when you can, please come back and let us know how you are doing?

I am going to miss you so much.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bye, Karen. <sniff, sniff> We'll miss you! Please DO come back and visit. I know sometimes this board is a real time consumer, but it's often also a life raft when we're drowning in our JW issues. Good luck!

outnfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good Luck & all the best. It is good to keep harmony in the marriage. ((((hug)))

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

(((((Sentinal)

Although I don't "know" you, I've always looked forward to reading your posts. You will be missed.

FreeFallin

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Two thumbs up with your attitude! Go in peace and enjoy.

Guest 77

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am so sorry. It's nice you are doing it for your mate. I am very glad my husband gives me the freedom he does................I would do it anyway, because he won't control me, but if it came right down to it, and he had a good reason, I probably would leave too.

We will miss you.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Karen, I applaud you! Along with Lin and coolbreeze, you all are taking a great step forward, away from the shackles, and into the freedom of life that we were meant to have.

May you all have peace and happiness!

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit