They just came to my door!

by 4christ 19 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi lauren;; wow you and hubby got my vote for "aspostate witnesses" of the month .. i know thaqt you were just glowing with a heavenly smile all DAY!!!!! if they come back ask them to show you in the bible were it says the 144000 was filled up in 1935.... if they can't ,,, and they can't so it must be true that the angels told rutherford what to print in the wt books.... from 1916 -1941 so lets have a study on his divine teachings.... lets start with millions now living will never die 1919 ed. let them know you have lots of time maybe 5 hours a week for a year or 2 to study all the forfilled prophecies of the teens, 20's 30's and 40's ... tell don't forget the new wt books say what they were teaching then was worship pleasing to jehovah..... you can take it from there.... it will make them stumble as in the 50 yrs they have together in the wt they have never read any of these wt GEMS.... HAVE FUN....JOHN

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Great Job! I hope if I'm ever in that situation I can do as well as you did. If they do come back, you might want to ask them when the fall of Babylon was. They will say 607BCE and you can ask them how do they come up with that date. Is there any archaeological evidence that supports that date. What date does all evidence point to....587BCE. Well that will just mess everything all up. The 1914 date just crumbles. Of course you could tell them that Charles Taze Russel used Pyrmidology to come up with the dates not the bible. Or you could show them in the book of Revelation that the 144,000 and the Great Crowd end up in the same place.... Before the Throne. Where would the throne be.......how about heaven.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Some people have all the luck in the world. The last time JWs showed up on my doorsteps was about 5 years ago. I engaged in a debate with them and invited them back, but they never came back. I've moved twice since and have not seen hide or hair of any Witness. Waiting for another opportunity to witness to the Witnesses.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

Then, my husband shows up at the door, hi honey, is it the child molestors or the blasphemers? i said molestors.... not you two specifically but your organizaton shields them and allows them to come to my door where my children live, and you take notes on when im not at home, and i dont like it.

you guys did GOOD !! it's amazing how they won't take that veil off their face and start doing research, it's always easier for someone (WTS) to tell you what to say and what to do than it is to do some serious work of looking up things yourself. I'm sure you gave them something to think about.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

The first lady was saying how you cant trust certain sources and i said how can i know you wont use Theocratic War Strategy" on me. They were all we never heard of that and we have fifty years witnessing between us. I said thats your orgs phrase, maybe you should research!

I cannot believe they USE "Theocratic Warfare" to deny the existance of "Theocratic Warfare"...hehehe

My God it stares them right in the face!

This out of the song book they use and access, 4 out of every 5 meetings, per week

*** sb 226 Index of Songs ***TheocraticWarfare

Be Steadfast, Unmovable! sb 10

Bravely Press On sb 56

Fear Them Not! sb 27

Follow the Warrior King! sb 209

Forward, You Witnesses! sb 29

Gaining Victory Over the World sb 3

Gods Warriors Are Advancing sb 39

Proclaiming Jehovahs Day of Vengeance sb 189

See Jehovahs Army! sb 166

Stay Awake, Stand Firm, Grow Mighty sb 174

See also: sb 8, 92, 134

They say they have 50 years of experience in the society between them and THEY'VE NEVER SEEN THIS?

Sheesh

PS: having never been a witness yourself lauren, you did really well to repel them

• Prisca
    Prisca

I know this is off-topic but.....

shes been gone 15 years now ( wow, now i have lived longer without my mother than with her around).

Just wanted to (((((Lauren))))))

I know what it's like.

Prisca, another Motherless Daughter

• Debz
    Debz

JWs` came to my dorr yesterday (Feb1st) must be the first time in about 15yrs...last time I told them I was df`ed..this time just not interested......I just couldn`t be bothered with it all! They seem to be on a door to door rampage this week..seen flocks of em out and about......made me remeber the dowdy clothes i used to wear ...lolol

• 4christ
    4christ

Wow, thanks for the comments everyone!

Parousia- Your parents are in my prayers. I also believe someone doesnt want them to know.

freeman: I think that stumped them more than anything else I said. I hope they do look it up....

Freedom96, seedy3: LOL

Stephanus: Its been about that long since they came here so maybe you are due for a visit.....

Lovesdubs:I think so too. Im not afraid anymore, I think part of the fear was the tiny part of me that thought they could be right. that part is gone now.......Im not sure im sure what is "right" but I know now its not that!

mrs. shakita: They would not admit the orgs responsibility kept saying it was an individuals choice to shun.. i chimed in with" following the societys advice"........ total denial.

johnny cip: wasnt hubby sooooo cheeky!?!

lv4fer: The date stuff is the most confusing thing to me, i will have to study up more for that stuff!

Kenneson: well they follow me wherever I go! seriously, whenever i move, they are there within three months.

imanaliento" I was a bit shocked when hubby said that but just went with it.

Gizmo. Thanks. I was kinda thinking the same thing!!!!! sheesh is right!

Prisca: ((((((((((Prisca))))))))))

Debz:They are out in droves this week, just saw some more today while i was out.

Another thing that happened during the conversation was toward the end, when first lady started talking, going onabout how they are the only ones to follow the command to go door to door, no one else does such a worldwide work, etc........ I said 'that must make you feel really good huh". Both ladies smiled and nodded.Then i said, " that must fill you with pride"

their smiles faded and they shook their heads, "oh no not that kind of pride".

peace -Lauren

• Jesika
    Jesika

Very nicely done!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish they would come to my door, I have a few things to say to them myself. lol

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

You did really well with them both. My guess is that tomorrow at the meeting they will be discussing this conversation with others. Of course, they will feel you have been mislead...sad they do not see the truth that they are just indoctrinated with fear.

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit