IF YOU HAD ONE WISH.........

by Mary 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

One wish? OK, I wish to have endless wishes.

Guest 77

• Undecided
    Undecided

I would wish for the answer to the mysteries of life, why we are here and what future there is, if any.

Ken P

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That I could write as well as Shakespeare.

• Mac
    Mac

I wish you hadn't asked that question because I can't decide on one wish and I know this going to drive me nuts the rest of the night thinking about it!

OH, maybe thats it...........I wish i were more decisive!

mac

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I would not wish for something selfish as I feel life should be lived without regret. I would just wish that every child in the world had shelter, food, and a loving family to come home to. That is my wish because adults can choose their own paths but if children are stuck and don't have a choice.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

WORLD PEACE!!

Oh no, that would be if I were a Miss Beauty contestant. lol

Hmmmm, have to think about this one. Has to count.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I wish I was god/GOD. Not gender specific, just something that was decent, loving, fun, and made the world, and all living things in it: happy & peaceful.

I would FULFILL all your wishes then , even the naughty ones.

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

I wish I knew how to cook...(does wishing to ENJOY cooking fall under the same wish??) I need serious help in that department.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Francois ! Pray tell ? or have you posted that previously ?

My wish would be able to post more than 20 times per day. I'l be old and grey before I ever make it to Supreme One !

b12

• Mary
    Mary

OK, ok.......I shud have know that was going to happen: no wishing for more wishes!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit