IF YOU HAD ONE WISH.........

by Mary 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

If you had one wish in life, what would it be? Mine would be to go back in time to when I was 17, knowing what I know now, and live my life again.

• JH
    JH

If I had one wish, I would like to have 3 topics instead of 2 that I could start each day on this site.

More seriously, I would like to be very young again, like you said Mary. I would have made wiser choices.

• Buster
    Buster

"Peace and safety for all of mankind" <snaps awake from his dream of being a beauty contestant>

In all, I feel I've led a pretty charmed life. I would like a little more of everything - an inch or two taller, a couple hundred grand more in the bank, ability to play the guitar, more patience.

From the 'if I could do it again list: I would prefer to go through high school as a normal kid that hung out with his peers from the AP classes, a kid that did not feel compelled to look down on everyone else just because they weren't in his cult. I think life in my 20's would have been a bit easier.

• Introspection
    Introspection

I would like others to know why I've done what I've done in my life, just anyone who happens to be involved or interested I guess.

• shera
    shera

To get threw to my son.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

I would wish for more wishes.

• Francois
    Francois

I would go back to 1977 and marry Susan Elizabeth McGraw. No doubt about it. In a heartbeat. She lives in each heartbeat anyway, she should be here as well.

francois

• shera
    shera

Aweee Francois,

She lives in each heartbeat anyway

How sweet!

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I would wish for all religion to disappear forcing people to better our world without frivolous dogmas and superstitions.

• Solace
    Solace

One wish...

I would wish for an end to all pain, emotional and physical.

gsx,

That would definatly be on my list too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit