Without a doubt! ;-)

by Focus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Focus,

Thank you for another interesting and useful thread. Another closely related term they used was "doubtless". They used this often and usually when there was a lot of doubt.

Regarding you personal, real life tough decsions, I hope it goes well for you. I don't know if there is anything you can tell us, but if there is, I am sure we will do our best to try to give you some useful advice, if we can, and at least some support if we can't. Again, I hope it goes well for you.

• unanswered
    unanswered

Focus-

Just wanted to let you know that your intellect and personality are totally appreciated. If you weren't here, IMO you would be sorely missed, so I'm glad you are. I always look forward to your posts; this one was one of my favorites. You are tops in my book.

nate

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Best of luck Focus,

You truly are a scholar and a gentleman. Your articles are an awesome read and often too well written to make any reply by me seem anything but a pale shadow.

best wishes, unclebruce

PS: This is turning out to be a watershed year in my private life too.

• riz
    riz

Focus,

You are a warrior. You have our collective support, and your input is invaluable.

Best of luck in your personal struggles. We all have them, and if you need support, you will find it here. Thank you for all you have done for us in our struggle to find the real truth. You are more appreciated than you probably even realize.

riz
    (appreciative class)

• riz
    riz

Scorpion,

Thank you for providing me with the link. I will definately be looking into this.

riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit