Called my P.O. !

by Vivamus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

What are these 'files" you all are talking about? Your publishers card? What is the big deal?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Noa, no, I'm talking about the notes that were taken during my judicial committee.

The P.O. told me those notes were destroyed, so I'll just see what happens next. But really, it isn't as much about those notes, as it is about taking control. When I was having that J.C. I was in a miserable state of mind, and I had no real defense against them. So, this is taking the control back. For me, kinda like a final thing to prove they no longer have control over me. And towards them, to let them know that as well.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    So, this is taking the control back.

That's what it's all about. It's showing these boneheads that we aren't "sheep" anymore, that the little bit of control that they try to excercise over us isn't going to fly. If more Jws (on their way out) & Ex-Jws did this, I believe the elders and Society would think twice before screwing with someone's life. Hell, life is hard enough without a group of men harrassing you.

Regarding Roman's comments about notes also being located at Brooklyn, these aren't notes but rather a form only stating that "so & so" was df'd or da'd.

Way to go Viv!

• greven
    greven

Good thing you did out there Viv!

I'll remember this! I might need to do this myself some day...Taking control over former oppressors always gives a rush! Feels almost like a mental orgasm eh? hehehheh

Greetz,

Greven.

• chester
    chester

VIV,

You Da Girl!!!!!!!

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Still don't get it, but hey, whatever. I guess I never considered them as having that kind of control over me in the first place. And I am not really into symbolic gestures, which it sounds like this is.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Still don't get it, but hey, whatever.

To each his own, I guess. Many people here came before a judicial commitee because of some very private matters. If it wouldn't bother you that anyone in the Hall could, with a little bit of intelligence, access your files, hey, more power to you.

Personally, my being Da'd wasn't a big deal. Like I said before, I didn't loose any sleep over them having notes on it. However, it did bug me a little that these so-called "private" notes and files aren't very private. I can only imagine if someone, because of being under duress, shared with these men some very private information that they would be bothered by this, esp. after leaving the JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit