Called my P.O. !

by Vivamus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

So, I just called my former P.O. Cuz I'm madly in love with him and wanted to see him again. - - - Just kidding! Actually I want my files back. I got thinking about it after Roybatty's post. So I decided to call him, but got his daughter instead. She sounded very enthusiastic to hear my voice, I wonder why tho? Lol, maybe she thinks I wanne come back... Anyway, the P.O. wasn't home! Ack! I build up all that courage to make the call, and the man isn't even home! How dare he.... lol. Anyway, 'I'm gonna call again in half an hour or so, and I'll keep you all posted.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Please do my SDP!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I just called again! He still wasn't home, apparently he is in an elders meeting with the District Overseer. YUK. I got his wife, and she wanted to know what it's about. LOL, I said it was private, between me and him, none of her business. Lol.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Good luck Vivamus! As much as I wanted to be a smarta** toward him, I found the "business" approach worked best (i.e. "If you can't help me, then I'd like to speak to your manager). Taking the time to actually write a letter to the Society, now know as the "Christain Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses", shows the local PO and other elders that your serious. One bit of advice. During my initial call to the PO I requested that he not discuss this matter with the other elders. Then, in my follow up letter to the Society I again asked that any correspondence not be to the entire elder body but rather only to the local PO. I feel that this may have put more pressure on him to just say "fine, here, I'll do what you want, just leave me alone." I believe when he said "we" have decided to destroy your file, he was probably referring to his contact with the Society on this matter. Anyway, good luck!

Edited by - roybatty on 30 January 2003 15:7:55

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I'll call for you Viv If he doesnt give you back your files, Truth and I will fly over there and kick his ass

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I said it was private, between me and him,

If he doesn't give you the files, tell him that you're going to tell his wife about the prior exchange, and that he impregnated you, and that you're peeved!

ash

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I talked to him! The P.O. said they never keep files, notes that were made during my JC were already destroyed. All they had was a piece of paper with a slate stating the bible verses that were quoted during that meeting. Yeah right... So I told him I want a written statement that the notes were destroyed, and that that had to be signed by two witnesses, one of the witnesses signing had to be the one who had initially made the notes. AND I wanted the slate which stated the bible verses. I gave him a deadline of one week to send it to me. Then he said that I could trust his word on it being destroyed, and I responded that I can hardly trust the Witnesses' word. Especially since everything I have learned of the Borg since my DF. LOL. Again, I reminded him of the one week deadline, before I would take other [implied thread for legal] action. OMG, This was so much FUN, I feel so GOOD! So he promised, again, and said he would mail it to my home. I jumped all over him, stating that he did have files of me then, since he knew my address and phone numbers. That took him aback, LOL. Yah for me, I feel so utterly proud of myself. Thanx all, for the nice and sweet words of encouragement. I'll let you all know what happens next.

• ITguy
    ITguy

I want to say I was "with" Viv (via chat) when she did this, and she was awesome. After she got him on the phone, she fired up a cigarette with a steady hand and then launched into him. She was inspiring. I wish you all could've seen how she was. She didn't let up and was totally in control of the situation. I am so proud of this girl and her courage that I'm pretty speechless.

Edited by - ITguy on 30 January 2003 16:32:2

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

there's only one vivamus!!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Oh, I also told him that looking back, I feel pretty pissed cause of the questions they asked me. I told him that no decent person should ask those questions, and that they had no right in doing so. I also said that I know their religion states otherwise, but the religion is wrong. I feel so GOOD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit