The Media is Controlled by SATAN!

by UnDisfellowshipped 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    For example, how should we feel when newspapers, radio, or television reports about Jehovah's Witnesses are distortions or outright falsehoods? Should we be shocked? No. We expect such things.
    Paragraph 20:

"Of course, persecution itself is not pleasant, but our standing firm despite persecution, including slanderous reports in the media, is a cause for rejoicing. It means we are pleasing Jehovah and will receive a reward."

Classic JW thinking... I'll translate it for you:

Should we be shocked? Of course not! Reports of abuse and molestation are normal for gawd's people. It means we are pleasing Jehover and will receive a reward.

Edited by - Elsewhere on 5 February 2003 10:43:11

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Rockefeller controls most of The Media.

sKally, don't ask me to confirm or elaborate...do your own homework...klass

No, he doesn't. The media are actually controlled by aliens from the Large Magellanic Cloud. Don't ask me to confirm or elaborate, do your own homework.

Edited by - NeonMadman on 5 February 2003 10:42:5

• sf
    sf

"...actually controlled by aliens..."

Is-RAEL-ians??

Noooooooo!!!

sKally

• Gerard
    Gerard

Awsome collection of quotes! I just sent them to about 25 news media agencies, including the ones that have reported JW sex abuse.

Cheers,

Gerard

• blondie
    blondie

Awsome collection of quotes! I just sent them to about 25 news media agencies, including the ones that have reported JW sex abuse

Gerard, tell us what response you get? Please.

Blondie

• sf
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

So the fact that there are some members of the Rockefeller family on the CFR, along with dozens of other people, proves the sweeping statement that "Rockefeller controls the media"?

Think I'll stick with the aliens...

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well I don't know about anybody else here when it comes to this March 1, 2003 study article .... but I think the threat these f__king no minds issued to the judges in paragraphs 18 and 19 was unfriggen believable - especially at a time where Judge Anne Molloy is about to rule (at some unknown time yet) in the Boer case !!!!!

Can we say ... "intimidation tactic"!!!!

I have personally sent scanned images of this article to a lot of people in the know including major media players. I don't know what is going to happen if anything but everyone including te CBC is well aware of it .... and it sure is an eye opener.

hawk

Edited by - hawkaw on 5 February 2003 11:13:5

• abbagail
    abbagail

Excellent quotes, Undf'd! Thanks for gathering and compiling them.

The society has not a problem at all using the media, as we all know, for their own purposes... reference this recent thread re the WT's Spanish TV commercials, now playing on a station near you in NYC!: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=46553&site=3

• UnDisfellowshipped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit