just finished fifth estate

by Inquiry 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Well, that was awesome. Well done. It had powerful emotional impact, and male witnesses won't be well received at the door. I think the molester in the Sault will not be very welcome at doors in his community after this.

Bowen and the Berry girls did very well, and were quite credible...Michael Moss was very good too. My heart goes out to them all. You couldn't help but empathize with them. It's obvious they are still in pain... The young lady from Shelburne did well too.. the WT looked kinda pathetic wondering why she was suing them and not her father... so, it's okay that he molested her, and he was exhonerated by them, but don't sue us because we had his back... very pathetic.... I live close to Shelburne. I bet somethin dirty is gonna hit the fan there... People here will definately be talking about this for some time to come. Field service si gonna be a real treat round here... lol

Brown looked like a total puppet... citing strong and aggressive policies, but the confrontation of the victims and the "Insider" in legal at the Georgetown Bethel... made them look pretty bad.. and the admission of the "Learning curve" for dealing with Child molestation... should make any elder who has glossed over any molestation shake in his boots... they should be worried... very worried...

All in all... good work, great report and not easily forgotten.

Inq

• jgnat
    jgnat

Not fair! I have to wait an hour!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Has this been posted before? Is there any way us Americans can see this program?

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hey jgnat... trust me, it's worth the wait...

Inq

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Random Task:

If you have satellite tv, check out this thread for channels and times.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=45639&site=3

Hope this helps you.

Had Enough

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Someone has to translate those videos to spanish.
    There is a lot of people that can be helped.
    Caballo Sentado

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Inquiry,

I am so envious that youve seen it already!!! Rrrrr lol

In my area I have to wait till tomorrow night!!!!! Oh, well.

I just was talking to my father about your critique.

I told him how you said, the WT looked kinda pathetic wondering why she was suing them and not her father... so, it's okay that he molested her, and he was exhonerated by them, but don't sue us because we had his back... very pathetic.... and he laughed at them! We're like her father was not claiming to be THE MOUTH OF GOD, Protector of orphans and widows.

How about this her pervert father sues them because they were his spiritual and moral guilds who got in the way of him healing and becoming a good parent to his family!! Instead of helping him heal they enabled him to remain a pedophile and danger to his family and other peoples children.

The Watch Tower Bible And Tract Society is now being judged the same as they have judged other Religions all these decades. I wonder how it feels?? Now they are being scrutinized in the manor they exacted other Religions be examined.

I cannot believe I put my faith in them for almost 15 years.

Well I am recording it tomorrow so U.S. residences that missed it let me know!

Agape all,Utopian_Raindrops

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 29 January 2003 23:52:3

• jgnat
    jgnat

I just saw it, and yes, it is worth it. A full hour on the subject. Compassionate. Balanced.

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hi UR - I'm so glad your getting to see it. Awesome... your father made an interesting point about the molester suing them too. Hahahaha.. now wouldn't that be quite the turn about...LOL The WT and their unpaid workforce are gonna have quite a time out in service... The CBC is a mainstay network in Canada.. and the Fifth Estate has been a very credible show exposing all sorts of sitautions and seem to excell at the more touchy subjects. I've watched it for years! It was a blast that the Canadian Bethel is going to have a hard time dealing with for sure. The WT looks tacky, neglectful and worse... protective of the guilty instead of the innocent... Which is exactly how they should look. To other religions that have been bashed by the WT.. I can see the Catholic priests just laughing their asses off... it's poetic justice at it's best!

jgnat - it was worth the wait! Wasn't that awesome... It would be a great follow up to show exactly what corporate WT looks like so people would know exactly what to sue... now that would make em squirm... lol

Have a great one!

Inq

• Celia
    Celia

Utopian Raindrops :

Would you make a copy for me ? I will reimburse you the price of the tape and postage.

Pleeeeaaaase...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit