Bush's state of the nation speech

by Simon 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Xander
    Xander

You've seen this one, right?

(hey, I'm an emperor now! Notice me! Notice me! *jump* *jump* ~wave~ *jump* *hop*)

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

X: LOL! Im rolling.....very good.

• manon
    manon

Sadam is officially changing his name to Beerbelly. I can see where he is hiding his weapons of mass destruction.

Manon

• troucul
    troucul

Hey Simon, not every country can have an idiot (who also has a hidden agenda) for a president. We're one of the lucky few that do, I guess.

Hey I voted for Gore. Don't tell me we're better off with Bush...

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

I noticed. Congrats to Emperor Xander.

Trot

• SYN
    SYN

That Episode II poster is a true classic, Xander. Oh, and Congrats!

• jelly
    jelly

Excellent poster, anyone know when Saddam's baby is due?

Terry

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

blah blah blah war for oil, blah blah blah idiot, blah blah blah hidden agenda, blah blah blah

Come on folks, get real, for the anti-war nuts there will NEVER be enough proof.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Shhhh, don't tell anyone. I know a country that has weapons of mass destruction. They've committed genocide and used biological weapons on women and children. They've helped put dangerous dictators in power. They've trained terrorists and have still supported their ally's even after they have committed war crimes. They've funded rebel groups with the knowledge that they were "clearing" villages to the last man, woman, and child. They incite their citizens with propoganda about moral high grounds while trying to hide self interest.

But guess what? I don't think we're going to bomb ourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit