CBC CHILD ABUSE PROGRAM STARTS 1 HOUR EARLIER

by xjw_b12 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• starfish422
    starfish422

Estee!! LOL It's funny that you should mention that. I have harangued everyone I know about this show! LOL I sent an email out to everyone in my list, about a week ago, strongly urging them to forward it on. Then everyone I talked to today, I reminded them about the show. I may have even mentioned it to some people twice since I couldn't remember who I had already reminded.

My point is that when I was spreading "the good news of the Kingdom" I was NEVER this motivated!!! LMAO I guess I know now I'm doing the right thing!

• Beans
  • reporter
    reporter

Well, for starters, I'm going to take 3 feeds tonight, 2 digital and 1 analog. All three will be in raw format before going to Divx. Divx codec should be satisfactory for a good filesize on the internet...note if you use KaZaA, the show will be posted within a short while...just type Fifth Estate into the search engine and I'll throw in a couple of other keywords so it can be found readily...

• meadow77
    meadow77

Will this show be airing so that we can watch it in the U.S? And if so, what channel?

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit