CBC CHILD ABUSE PROGRAM STARTS 1 HOUR EARLIER

by xjw_b12 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

For those of you in Canada with satellite dishes .

I have just reviewed the on screen listings for tonight. For those of you with Bell ExpressVu dishes this is the schedule for you who are in the EST ( Eastern Time Zone ) We have 5 time shifting schedules to use to our advantage.

For those of you with StarChoice dishes the schedule is most likely the same, but the channels will be different !

8:00 p.m. Channel 200 CBC-A(Atlantic) CBC The Fifth's Estate" Spiritual Shepherds "

8:00 p.m. Channel 204 CBC-H ( Hamilton) CBC The Fifth's Estate " Spiritual Shepherds "

9:00 p.m. Channel 204 CBC-E ( East ) CBC The Fifth's Estate " Spiritual Shepherds "

10:00 p.m. Channel 231 CBWT ( ? ) CBC The Fifth's Estate " Spiritual Shepherds "

11:00 p.m. Channel 224 CBRT ( ? ) CBC The Fifth's Estate " Spiritual Shepherds "

12:00 p.m. Chanel 240 CBC-W ( West ) CBC The Fifth's Estate " Spiritual Shepherds "

Good Luck everyone with the VCR's

Edited by - xjw_b12 on 29 January 2003 18:35:30

Edited by - xjw_b12 on 29 January 2003 19:50:45

• Sargon
    Sargon

What about us with just rabbit-ears, is it just the normal time??

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Sargon,

The local TV guide here in the Toronto area says it will be on at 9 p.m.

fjtoth

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Sargon. If you are using the ol, rabbit years, it will be broadcast at 9:00 pm in your time zone.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

*btt*

• Sargon
    Sargon

thats comforting. Maybe i should have bought a satellite dish so I could have watched it an hour earlier. What and actually enter the 20th century.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

*BTT*

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((EVERYONE)))

I emailed my two brothers and a cousin in Manitoba. . . . as well as any friends that I thought of . . . to let them know about the show tonite. I was at my doctor's office today, and she is going to watch it as well, with great interest. Just like preaching!!! LOL!!!

Love ya,

ESTEE

• Beans
    Beans

Funny, I just got off the phone with my Mom and at the end of the call I said that there was a show on JehovahsWitnesses at 9pm, looks like my parents have no idea this show is on! Can't wait to ask my Mom if my Dad turned it off 5 min into it.

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thanks Estee. I was waiting to do the BTTT, but I am running out of posts. Kinda like you last night LOL.

VCR is on...tested and ready to go.

P.S. everbody. If you have a Hi-Fi Vcr, or better yet a Digital VCR, or one of you high tech junkies with a DVD burner, [ or similar format ] make sure your machine is in SP ( slow play ) mode. This is the format that records in the slowest mode, making for the best reproduction. This will allow for a better reproduction on J-W.com.

P.S. Simon. How is that going to affect traffic on the site. The show is going to be 45 minutes long after you remove the commercials ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit