EVER BEEN USED AS A SCAPEGOAT

by nightwarrior 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

The presiding overseer approached me one day with another brother ,his son in law.with a sarcastic smile on his face ,half friendly & half seriouse asking if i had telephoned the police ,concerning him, over what i asked ,the reported incident went like this,someone gave a complete description of him height etc and also passed on his vehicle registration number to the police

Informing them that a man was seen exposing himself in an area where children and familys frequent,i replied dont be silly that is a seriouse matter,looking to him and his son in law,well someone gave the registration number of one of his vehicles in to the police,and therfore he was visited by the police hence all his family got to find out,

At this moment in time myself and family were traveling around in our motorhome miles away from the area he was supposed to have been in ,but he still needed someone to blame within the congregation,therfore his whole family sat down and ,decided that i was the one to have reported him annonmously ,on reflection another brother visited us and stayed on holiday over the weekend due to his son being with us,therfore i wouldnot put it past him ,i should have done it myself,

The point is has anyone ever tried to blame you for something ,they had done themselves or lied about you .

how did it affect you.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Wow - so you're saying this guy got turned in for exposing himself to children, and he thought you did it?

Perhaps he really was doing it, and some non-JW turned him in, or does he have alot of enemies?!!!

I never got blamed for something that wasn't my fault, but I sure did take the blame for many a thing that wasn't!

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI PETTY GRUDGER

Yes this pervert did have lots of enimies as he was a bent second hand car salesman, over the years he had ripped of many many people single mothers /one parent familys and lots of others through his bent dealings with them selling unroadworthy vehicles,all without any remorse,causing people to leave the congregation ,you know the type,large family lots of money,through his dealings ,

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I was once used as a "boy Toy", does that count?

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI YERUSALIM

Sure being used as a toy boy counts (butt as in butt ) how did you manage were you kept in diamonds and pearls ,with your toy boy image as shown in yor photograph i guess you like it a little rough yourself,bet you were used by and as an elders bit of rough,as per your comments.

nice to meet you you brazen hussy,

Come on you can do better than 3 sylables

This is the first post i think werby i am answering myself .

any one else ???????

agape love to you whom have answered so far

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Used as a scapegoat?..You bet!..I was an"Elders Brat"and always up to mischief and practical jokes..Some went a little too far.Those that helped out were let off the hook and I was left to take the brunt of it..I`d get a slap on the wrist and all would be forgoten..I got away with some pretty funny stuff,LOL!!...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 30 January 2003 16:9:44

• therealtruthsayer
    therealtruthsayer

I constantly had other families claiming that I was the bad association because there was no father in the home. I influenced no one and it was always me who was blamed for everything.

I also was the bad example for clothing as well. The lady who studied with me came over to my house one day when my sister and I were playing with make-up in the house. When I came to the door with a full face of make up. She said I looked like a whore and said she was telling my mother what a whore I was. I was about 11.

• Mum
    Mum

In my case, it's just the opposite. I have turned in child abusers to social services on two occasions, but others were blamed -- if you can call it "blame." To do the right thing and stick up for a person who has no power to fight back or defend herself is hardly a "blamable" act.

I find it incredible that bullies such as the used car sales "professional" you mention, have the nerve to turn themselves into victims because someone reports their crimes and/or wrongdoing. I hope you realize that the victim in this scenario was the person who was hurt, not the bully.

SandraC

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    The point is has anyone ever tried to blame you for something ,they had done themselves or lied about you .

Yep. And it hurts like hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit