Sex is a Killer!

by Stephanus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually, I was thinking more about internal reaction - semenal vesicle (sp?) and all that. Our hypothetical guy wouls start having severe allergic reactions and quite possibly die of unknown causes in his pre/early teens

Edited by - Stephanus on 29 January 2003 15:25:12

• Beans
    Beans

Yes sisters, you must now consider yourselves very fortunate to not have this allergy! What a blessing it is not to have this unforgiving problem!

Beans

• Jesika
    Jesika

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never heard about this kind of allergy before!

I am wondering why they didn't ALWAYS use protection if they BOTH knew about it. I wonder if they knew it would kill, did the doc only say it would cause the women to be uncomfortable???

What a way to go.

*glad she doesn't have this allergy*

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Have sex with the wrong person and your fdeletedk`d..LOL!...OUTLAW

Edited by - Englishman on 30 January 2003 10:18:44

• onacruse
    onacruse

Outlaw, your sense of humor just kills me!! LOLOL

But, perhaps (and it's totally not my place to even say this, so kick my butt across the Yukon if you want to ), just perhaps, you might want to slightly edit your post?

Craig

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

This just shows the lack of reponsibility in people. If you have the allergy then make sure he is wearing at hat. Its that simple. I can't stand ignorance.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey onacruise, Jesus -A1 F%$kin Murphy! What are you,some kind of a F%&kin Assh e joke critic?..Just pulling your leg,LOL!!..It`s always nice to hear from you.Have a good evening onacruise...OUTLAW

• ring
    ring

If you have the allergy then make sure he is wearing at hat.

Um.....would a cowboy hat work in that situation?

Edited by - ring on 30 January 2003 0:58:7

• dgmtoronto
    dgmtoronto

Interesting problem for a woman; being allergic to sperm; This is a first for me.....hearing about this type of problem; I guess this condition rules out swallowing as a possible solution???

Maybe there was something wrong with the proteins in HIS sperm???

Hope I never bang any chickie pooh that has this!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit