Sex is a Killer!

by Stephanus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    She Died for Love

According to the Ananova news service, a Romanian woman has died from an allergy to her husband's ejaculate. The husband told doctors they knew about her allergy to proteins in semen but didn't always use a condom when they had sex. Dr. Corneliu Ciocirlan told a local newspaper: "We did all that we could to save the patient's life but with no success. These allergies to sperm are extremely rare but very serious. I have never seen anything like this before." Alas, this was one guy who was NOT "shooting blanks."

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

How bizzare. I've never heard of anything like that before. Why didn't he get the snip if she was allergic to sperm? Wouldn't that have solved the problem?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Sounds to me like it was actually the fluid that she was allergic to, not so much the sperm.

• hippikon
    hippikon

I knew a few women like that - or was it just me?

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

The reason I asked was coz of this statement:

These allergies to sperm are extremely rare but very serious.
    Although earlier it says something else. Rather imprecise (is that a word?) reporting there.
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

It is a very "gee whiz!" sort of articles page - hardly exacting journalism, although I tend to appreciate Fumento's more serious attempts. It could be a translation problem - perhaps there are no separate words for sperm and semen in Romanian...

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Glad I don't have that problem!

<-- betting hubby is even happier

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Just had a thought: what happens to a bloke that has this rare allergy???

• Undecided
    Undecided

Stephanus, he has to use rubber gloves when he beats his meat.

Ken P.

• SYN
    SYN

LMAO @ Undecided!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit