NEVER!....allow a non-christian into your home!

by gumby 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-christ.
    If there come any unto you, and bring not his doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds." 2nd John 7, 10-11

What I want to know is....how many of you heathen bastards are guilty of this awfull practice?

Gumby

• TR
    TR

Heathen Bastard checking in.

TR

• gumby
    gumby

I got a big 10 - 4 copy on that ......heathen bastard TR

• Valis
    Valis

All units...heathen bastard in progress....roger that!!!...hell I even let you freaks into my house...mush less normal worldly people..*LOL* I don't think my parents ever let too many worldly people into the house...not even studies really...they alwatys went to them...I think..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 28 January 2003 11:11:34

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

YO! Bastard Heathen reporting for duty.

What unwholesome diabolical act will you require of me today?

~Witch

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Roger Roger!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Heathen bastard,front and centre...OUTLAW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

So does that mean I can't go home????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Talk about misaplication of a scripture. You know it's really sad when you can misapply a myth!!!! Now THAT takes some talent hahahahhahaha

Ven

• Valis
    Valis

A tought just came to mind...methinks dubbies should be more worried about people in their own congregations...PEDOPHILES, LIARS, FALSE PROPHETS, BACKBITERS, SHUNNERS, CHILD KILLERS, FAMILY DESTROYERS,...didn't we just have a thread or two on watching out for those who might be bad association within the congo? Something about watching for those that are not being spiritually uplifting or something? I was going to include a link in this thread, but I couldn't find it...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

Welsh Heathen Bastard..... Standing By

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit