ARMAGEDDON!

by UnDisfellowshipped 23 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

ARMAGEDDON

"The Good News" of the Jehovah's Witnesses:

The Jehovah's Witnesses teach that every person on Earth (about 6 Billion People including Children) who is not a Jehovah's Witness (including people who have been Disfellowshipped from the Jehovah's Witnesses) will be destroyed by God at "Armageddon" which is coming "very soon":

"Do not conclude that there are different roads, or ways, that you can follow to gain life in God's new system. There is only one. There was just one ark that survived the Flood, not a number of boats. And there will be only one organization--God's visible organization -- that will survive the fast-approaching "great tribulation." It is simply not true that all religions lead to the same goal.... You must be part of Jehovah's organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life..." (You Can Live Forever Book 1982 and 1990 Editions, Page 255)

Watchtower Society Pictures of Armageddon (taken from http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com):

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, February 15th 1983 Issue, on the Cover:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, February 15th 1975 Issue, Page 100:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, October 1st 1978 Issue, Page 10:

The following Picture is from the "Enjoy Life on Earth Forever!" Brochure, 1982, Page 28:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower September 1st 1997 Issue, Page 23 and also "What Does God Require Of Us?" Brochure, 1996:

The following Picture is from the "Does God Really Care About Us?" Brochure, 1992, Page 19:

The following Picture is from the "Does God Really Care About Us?" Brochure, 1992, Page 22:

The following Picture is from the "Revelation - Its Grand Climax At Hand!" Book, 1988, Page 52:

The following Picture is from "Revelation - Its Grand Climax At Hand!" Book, 1988, Page 127:

The following Picture is from "Revelation - Its Grand Climax At Hand!" Book, 1988, Page 233:

The following Picture is from "Revelation - Its Grand Climax At Hand!" Book, 1988, Page 285:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, September 15th 1986 Issue, Page 7:

The following Picture is from the "Life - How Did It Get Here?" Book, 1985, Page 230:

The following Picture is from the "Life - How Did It Get Here?" Book, 1985, Page 234:

The following Picture is from the "Life - How Did It Get Here?" Book, 1985, Page 235:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, February 1st 1985 Issue, Page 6:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, September 15th 1984 Issue, Page 6:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, March 1st 1984 Issue, Page 17:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, April 15th 1983 Issue, Page 13:

The following Picture is from the "Life Does Have a Purpose" Book, 1977, Page 141:

The following Picture is from the "Man's Salvation Out Of World Distress At Hand!" Book, 1975, on the End Sheet Page:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower, January 15th 1974 Issue, Page 49:

The following Picture is from The Watchtower October 15th 1970 Issue, Page 620:

The following Picture is from the "Things In Which It Is Impossible For God To Lie" Book, 1965, Page 363:

The following Pictures are from the "From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained" Book, 1958, Pages 208-209:

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Hey does that look like a plane going towards the twin towers? OOHHH Now I'm scared Boogie Boogie Boogie

WOW How Prophetic, Wonder if they're gonna cash in on this one?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Wow!

I haven't seen some of those publication images in a very very long time.

Anything from about winter/spring 1984 back to 1976, I remember.

Jehovah: has an anger management problem!

Funny, I look at those things now, and it looks like an apocalyptic cartoon, that's all.

Bring on GODZILLA anyday!

• Ed
    Ed

I was just thinking the same thing. How long before they try to claim that first pic as a "prophecy"?

But then again, the next one shows the plane heading away with the buildings still intact, so I guess it's business as usual in the WTS prophecy dept.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

LOL Ed!

I am ashamed that I used to look forward to the deaths of all those people, even get excited about it. How sad. They will never have that control over me again. Love for your fellow man indeed. *rolls eyes*

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

When I was a kid I distinctly remember one of my parents giving me a good old fashioned bed time story from that paradise lost book. Yes those pictures of little girls being swallowed up along with their dolls into the earth, with lightning and tornados all around was just what an eight year old needed to send him into a nice relaxing sleep. What was most notable about all of these pictures posted was the amount of times the UN building in Newyork was shown being obliterated.Seeing that the Watchtower was a member in good standing for a decade, this was actually a self fullfilling prophecy, and the ONLY prophecy that they may get right in their less than stellar track records of predictions.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze, I clearly remember the one from the Paradise Lost book..........I always felt so sorry for the dog that was being swallowed up by the earthquake. I guess that dog didn't do enough in Jehovah's service and now faces eternal destruction.

Yes, love is patient, kind, long-suffering as we can truly see from these pictures.

• VM44
    VM44

There is mental illness here (after seeing the posted pictures) --VM44

• rocky220
    rocky220

Given Botchtower's behavior in the last decade or so, UN involvement, US Navy contracts, etc....now we have numerous sex abuse lawsuits with more to come.....it's only far to think that somehow WT will be having a little piece of "ARMAGEDDON" for themselves!!!! [me thinks]rocky220

• Jesika
    Jesika

My sister and I were talking about the images of armageddon just yesterday.

Looking at the pictures, some I have seen and the more recent ones (1990's) I have never seen.

Now that I am out, I am GLAD I don't subject my son to those images.

Both my sister and I used to have nightmares about those images.

And to think I used to look forward to this mass destruction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit