Clarification & Apology

by Amazing 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

When I read that TH had emails posted by Amazing. That did flame flames, it could of been handled in a descreet manner behind the scenes with Simon, Amazing and TH. But, now seeing TH total Meltdown here, that is very extreme. TH, definately take a Mental Health day deary. It is quite apparent you are too close to a emotional issue. You have taken this pass the good lines of taste. I say this to you as a friend. Take a STEP BACK from this situation and re-evaluate your feelings.

Is it worth all this hurt and pain ? An Simon, is it really necessary to gloat at someone's apparent pain. Even if he is a pain to you, somewhere else ? Seriously, folks we must remember what we are dealing with and the mind sets we will encounter.

You never know someone's mindset or what they have or have not been through. Or what may set them off. Yes, in this case Behavior Mod. is needed. But also remember, something touched this off and it may not of been just Amazing he decided to take offense too. Amazing just may of been a easy target, and there may be a deeper root. Just something to keep in mind.

It is a tough world out there.

Anyway.. I am off. Things here are getting hot. An there is much coming down. I may be the next person in need of Counseling.

Ciao

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit