bloody religion !!! how could any sane people do this - 2 girls to be raped as a punishment for their brother's "crime."

by fulltimestudent 17 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!
    Just signed it. I don't get why they can't see how stupid their way of thinking is.
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

What is interesting, is that the bible that millions of people insist on following, was written by people who for all intents and purposes had similar concepts of justice and discipline.

Bronze age goat herders whose minds were as advanced as these assholes who are planning on raping these young girls.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Will sign as soon as I get to the site...there is a horrible attitude to women over there. A horrible attitude to women in many parts of the world, Turkey, Pakistan ...two that I know of. Where does it end..?
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Signed. Backwards lunatics. I hope they get stopped in their tracks when they realise the world is watching and strongly disapproves.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    The problem is in one word, religion.
  • Simon
    Simon

It's like living in bible times. These are the type of people some believe 'god' chose because they were so wise and spiritual.

Ofcourse we know they are a barbaric bunch of inhuman morons and why India will never excel.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

WingCommander:

"I love how people think Indian Hindu's, etc are harmless, peaceful, etc. They are about as harmless as ISIS, and examples like this PROVE it."

These are Hindu fundamentalists not Hindus in general. All fundamentalists, Hindu, Christian or Jews are alike but cannot be used as representative of the entire spectrum of beliefs including liberals.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

The caste system in India is steeped in the religious bigotry of extremists Hindu and Muslim belief.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India

It's no wonder when I meet people from India they are generally happy about being here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit