Korean news with my story...

by AntiEntropy 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy
    smiddy

Great story ,great outcome with you and your father.

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2

How wonderful that you and your father are now free to communicate! The grip of JW organization loosens.

• AntiEntropy
    AntiEntropy

To All,

Thanks for your warm replies.

There's a big mistake in my post. It was not 30 years. It was "15 Questions after 40 years of JW".

Sorry... 30 years belongs to mine ^^;;

As we progress in CoC Korean, I'd like to share the results with you by posting.

Thanks.

Ray Ryu,

P.S.

In regards to "Conscientious Objection" of mine,

I was imprisoned from Mar, 1995 to Nov, 1997. The life was very similar to that of the movie, "The Shawshank Redemption, 1994". I worked as a librarian just like Bird in the film. I even did homework of guardians who were studying in graduate schools of Penology. Yes, I got 2 cans of beer for my special service just like the film ^^;;

With the criminal record, I could not think to even try to join Samsung but I don't think I lost that much. Rather I'd like to see the bright side of my special experience. I sometimes feel sad when I see bros are still suffering Post-Prison-Syndrome. I had it also but I think I've overcome mostly.

Still young Korean JWs are going prison on that "Religious Objection". JW Korea branch is eager to gain the right of alternative service. Though I don't support JW, I support the legislation of it for humanitrian reason. However I'm projecting very that legislation will loose JW youths minds and they will leave Org. ever more. Just my thought...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Ray Ryu,

아주 짧은 비디오 클립에서 말하는 Raymond Franz를 번역할 자원 봉사자가 필요합니다. 길이는 1 1/2분에 불과합니다. 영어를 한국어로. - Vintage Season
    (빈티지 시즌)
    I need a volunteer to make a translation of Raymond Franz speaking in a very short video clip. It is only 1 1/2 minutes long. English to Korean. - Vintage Season

또한, 아직도 양심의 위기를 한국어로 번역하는 데 관심이 있습니까?

Also, are you still interested in translating Crisis of Conscience to Korean?

• Vintage
    Vintage

AntiEntrophy,

Crisis of Conscience is available in all these languages. If you send Deborah Dykstra a hard copy of your Korean translation of the book, maybe she will make it available online?

https://friendsofraymondfranz.com/books-by-language/
    Raymond Franz Original Archives
    Original books, commentaries, essays, and audio
    Translations
    Books
    These PDF versions of his books, now out of print, were formerly available through Commentary Press and are provided for free download here by language.

If you have a hard copy available to donate for this project please contact us.

• intropist
    intropist

http://coc.jw.or.kr

The Korean Edition of CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit