annointed?...gather together at the great day

by elumn8 11 Replies latest jw friends

• elumn8
    elumn8

Annointed?

I'm kinda lost anyone wanna help me out. see I feel that 4 winds will soon change our world. Possibly the winds of all annointed ones comming from the North South East and west. Ready to kick some butt. The only problem is I'm affraid everyone is lost right now.... in the wilderness. I'm looking for some of my buddies. I was a JW till I was dissed and now with a little help from someone, you know who you are ;), I've come to see that the witnesses have a dish to pass thats dirty on the inside of the cup shall we say GB. So dirty they would like you to believe that theres no more annointed ones out there except for the old couple guys that are going to die ANY DAY! any day yeah. they claimed soon harmegedon at 1975 and earlier. but to their disgust and thinking OUR MASTER IS DELAYING! the GB are the ones that are the evil slave that will soon be 'weeping and the gnashing of teeth'because they knew there were more annointed ones! but they themselves 'shut the floodgates of the heavens'

I am annnointed ...lost in the wilderness.... anyone know where to go?

elumn8

Edited by - elumn8 on 27 January 2003 12:1:6

Edited by - elumn8 on 27 January 2003 12:6:17

Edited by - elumn8 on 27 January 2003 12:18:27

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

In my opinion, it is the earth and it's connection to the universe that will be changing. The planets will allign as they do every 6,000 years, and something big will happen. Because most tend to view everything with a "religious" slant, all they can see is the dogma . They can't focus on anything outside of their comfort zones.

I'm focused "outside the box", and I see many possibilities. Our creators will return, and we will not be forsaken. The absolute shock of this "coming" will floor the great religions of the world, who have misled multitudes since the beginning. The only ones who will be "lost" will be those who refuse to accept what is right before their eyes.

There is a bit of truth in all things that religions teach. We just have to be selective in our journey for true spirituallity and allow our soul to guide us to enlightenment.

You need not "go" anywhere.

Edited by - Sentinel on 27 January 2003 16:23:51

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

yes, I do believe that that GB is really hiding up smething, on how the numbers of partakers are going up, instead of down. I guess they teach that only old guys can have the hope.

If they are wrong, then the "weeping and gnashing their teeth." would apply to them, since a latest article forced the reader to ask themselves if they were having mental problems, drug use etc, if one even considered having the heavenly hope.

I guess "weeping and gnashing" of their dentures would apply, once things are clarified, and people no longer want to be controlled, and told what to think.

fruitcake

Edited by - fruitcake on 27 January 2003 17:1:50

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome... Great you came .... I know where to go!!! To Jesus Christ!!! It is not WHERE but to Whom!!!!!! No need to go anywhere ...Just have a personal relationship with God..... There are a lot on here that dont agree-but we love each other anyway- We just duck ---from the stones they would have like to chuck..... I have found wonderful loving unbelievers here - They tolerate MY opinion -that what LOVE is ..... We dont judge anyone- It is so great to express ourselves openly---- On here we dont get DF we only DA if we wont to-----((((hugs))

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board elumn8 and fruitcake!

Glad you are here. Enjoy yourself there are many people at different places along their journey. We've all escaped the mind control of the WTBTS!. Now we have the freedom to think for ourselves and to read many different viewpoints.

Personally, I'm not into eschatology anymore but just the law of love.

j2bf

• Francois
    Francois

Sentinel, I like your evaluation of cosmology. I'm into the same kind of belief system. One day some cosmic being will show up here and he will have the rapt attention of the entire planet. And boy is the Vatican, Mecca, Amritsar, Broklynn, and other places gonna be sooooooooo embarrassed.

francois

• kes152
    kes152

To the House of Israel that are scattered about in the earth..

May you have peace!

All of us, dear one, are in the wilderness "for we do not have here a city that continues, but we are earnestly looking for the one to come." (Hebrews 13:14) There is a sacred secret, that the Spirit of my Father, Jah of Armies has given us through our Lord and Master, Jah-Eshua the Christ of God saying:

"Listen to me all of you who are seeking after righteousness, you who are seeking Jehovah. Look to the rock from which you were hewn out, and look to the hollow of the pit, from which YOU were dug out. Look to Abraham your father, and to Sarah that bore you, for he was one when I called him. And I blessed him and made him many." (Isaiah 51:1, 2).

You are seeking after righteousness, dear brother, and the Son of God knows this; for he has seen it in your heart. Hence the Father Jah is calling out to you. He is telling you by the mouth of His Son through the prophet Isaiah, "Look to the rock from which you came from." (Isaiah 51:1) You came from a rock, dear brother, and God is telling you to look at the rock. What is this rock? Here's some clues:

He was with you when you were enslaved in Egypt. He followed you out when your brothers turned on you. He was there when you cried out to him for salvation. He fed you when you were hungry. He gave you drink when you were thirsty. He baptized you in his blood when you asked him. The holy spirit says: "All ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the rock that followed them, and that rock was the Christ." (1 Corinthians 10:3, 4)

You in the beginning, came from Christ. You were hewn out from him and hidden in the earth. You are a part of the Chirst. That is why He refers to you and us as "the body of Christ." We are his body, hidden in the earth, seeking to return to him. You are of the 'seed of the woman' that was hidden in the earth until the appointed time arrived for our Father to call out to you and make you his son (Galatians 4:4-6).He has called out to you, anointing you with his spirit that guarantees in YOUR spirit that you belong to Christ (2 Corinthians 1:21). This is that voice that has said to you, "Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for my yoke is kind and my load is light." (Matthew 11:28-30).

We were told in the organization that if we were ever to leave... "where would we go?" The truth is, the twelve disciples had no WHERE to go either. There was only a "whom." Simon Peter said, "Lord, WHOM shall we go away to? You have the sayings of everlasting life and we have come to know and believe that you are the Son of God." (John 6:68). We also have no "where" to go, but only a "whom." We can only go to Christ, for "there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name given under heaven by which we can get saved." (Acts 4:12). There is no one else who can save us, there is nothing else that can save us.. not even an "earthly organization" in whom many have put there hope. However, anyone who puts there faith and trust in Him will by no means be disappointed (1 Peter 2:6, 7).

In the meantime, while you are in the wilderness as a temporary resident on this earth, continue to "seek the kingdom of the heavens and HIS righteousness first" and all these things will be added to you. For he whom our Father loves he disciplines, for he scourges everyone whom he receives as a son. He does this for YOUR benefit, that by being trained by his discipline you may yield peaceable fruit, namely righteousness. That you may partake of his own holiness and remain in his love.

Peace to you,

Aaron

Edited by - kes152 on 27 January 2003 22:43:10

• Prisca
    Prisca

As Mouthy said, it's not where do we go, but to WHOM? The only answer to that is Jesus, if you believe he is your mediator! The WTS blasphemously sets themselves up as the spokesperson of God, but Jesus is the only one who had this title.

I think too that the WTS is hiding the real figures for the annoited. Actually, those figures will never be correct, because there are scores who feel they are of the annointed but are too scared to say anything. The last Memorial I ever attended was one of the worst meetings of my life - I felt it was disrespectful to allow the bread and wine pass by without partaking, but if I had, it would have caused more fuss and trouble for myself than I wanted. I have read of many other ex-jws that partake secretly, either by themselves or with others who share the same beliefs.

As for the four winds etc.... I believe everything is as per God's timetable, and what he does won't be changed by anything I do or believe. So I don't worry if we are in the last days or not - that is left up to God. As the saying goes, Let Go, Let God.

• onacruse
    onacruse

elumn8, welcome!

Like mouthy and Prisca said, the Christian message is so simple ("I am the way"). It's very simplicity is what frustrates religionists. Like the Pharisees, making the message complex and obtuse, getting all wrapped up in convoluted theological argumentation, is what gives them stature and control over "less worthy ones." And when I've been asked that classic JW question "Where shall we go?" and I answer "The Bible's message is clear...Jesus is the way," the usual response is "Yes, but still, where do we go? What church? What religion?"

It's so hard to take off the blinders, isn't it?

Craig

• kes152
    kes152

This is concerning "if everyone goes to heaven, who do they rule as kings over?"

May you have peace!

The God of our fathers came to our Father Abraham saying, I shall make a great nation out of you, and I shall bless you and make your name great; and prove yourself a blessing. And as for me, my covenant is with you and you will certainly become a father to a multitude of nations. And I will make you very, very fruitful and I will make you become nations and kings will come out of you. (Genesis 12:2, 3; 17:4-6)

Abraham continued to dwell in a land not belonging to him, looking forward to the promise which God swore to him. He died in faith although he did not get the promise while he was in the flesh, but he saw it afar off and welcomed the promise. He did not look forward to the promise being given on this earth, because he was reaching out for a BETTER place, that is, a heavenly one. Hence God is not ashamed of him, to be called on as his God for he has made a city ready for him. (Hebrews 11:14-16).

Our brother John also saw the promise given to Abraham afar off. Abraham was promised that nations and kings would come out of him. John says, And I saw and look! A GREAT multitude which no man could number, from every nation, and tribe, and people, and tongue standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9). When our Lord arrived in the flesh, the good news of the kingdom of God was spoken first to the house of Israel. Some listened and followed him, others begged off and still others hated him and killed him (Matthew 22:4-6). When he left the earth to return to his Father, he told the twelve to stay in Jerusalem and continue to minister only to the house of Israel. He also said, However, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation standing in a holy place were it should not, let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains. (Matthew 24:15, 16). They remained in Jerusalem until they saw the disgusting thing. In the meantime, they spoke the word of God and the heavenly invitation for the house of Israel to inherit the kingdom in heaven. Paul, however, was sent to the nations to begin giving them the invitation for heavenly life. These were to be the great multitude. Paul said to the Jews, It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first. Since you are thrusting it away from you and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, look! we turn to the nations. (Acts 13:46).

Through time, even up to today, the great crowd from every nation and tribe and people and tongue as well as ones from the house of Israel have been added and written off in the heavens. When the day of our Lord arrives, He will descend from heaven with a mighty shout, and the voice of the arkangel Michael will be heard. And ALL those who died in Christ (whether of the 144,000 first fruits or of the great crowd) will rise first. Then we who are alive during his coming will be changed and together AT THE SAME TIME we will meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17). When the great crowd are raised incorruptible and meet the Lord in the air, it is at THIS time that they have come out of the great tribulation and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. The great crowd and the 144,000 together make up Christs brothers. John says, And I saw thrones, and there were those who sat down on them, and the authority to judge was given to them Happy and holy is ANYONE who shares in the first resurrection; for over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and rule as kings with him for the thousand years. (Revelation 19:4-6). Notice John says ANYONE who has part in the first resurrection. He did not say Happy are the 144,000 who take part in the first resurrection. After it was revealed to John that 144,000 will be sealed from the tribes of Israel (Revelation 7:4), John still opens up the invitation to anyone to take part in the first resurrection. The 144,000, the great crowd from every nation, and those who were seeking a better resurrection take part in this (Hebrews 11:35). After they are gathered to heaven and raised incorruptible, they return with our Lord and they judge with him for a thousand years (Revelation 20:6). He sits down and gathers all the remaining nations on earth before him. This is the judgement for a thousand years when He separates one from another, just as a shepherd separates a sheep from the goats (Matthew 25:31-33). He judges the sheep worthy of inheriting the kingdom prepared for them, but the goats He judges them to be gathered for the fire prepared for the Adversary and his angels (Matthew 25:34, 41). This separating and judging occurs for a thousand years. The great crowd with the 144,000 rule as kings for a thousand years. Their subjects in the kingdom are the sheep and the goats. The 144,000 and the great crowd are given this rulership for a thousand years. Then after a thousand years, they hand over the kingdom to Christ, who in turn hands over the kingdom to His God and Father (1 Corinthians 15:24).

Aaron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit