Does your heart skip a beat when u read this?

by Iron Eagle 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Doctor says my heart is just fiiiiiine!!!

And . . . I have bloodpressure readings to brag about!!

JWs are the ones I know who fear Armageddon(TM). . .I don't qualify for jw fear anymore. . .happily, I have worked and suceeded in shedding it. . .I thank my healthy spirituality for that freedom and that precious gift!!

ESTEE

• Dawn
    Dawn

ON a side note.......why is it that the JW's think that if/when the political world turns on religion that Jehovah's Witnesses would be the ONLY ONES who would still be preaching?

Honestly now - now many NON-JW's have lost their lives over the past several hundred years because of their faith? Thousands every year right now are slaughtered in foreign lands because they refuse to keep preaching the gospel. And the JW's somehow convince their flock that they are the only ones who can withstand this type of persecution?

How is it that I was so blind for so long?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Now you're next .... Jehovah will destroy you too. '

Geesh, what a Taliban mentality. Praise to Allah Jerhover for destroying the infidels apostates.

It takes a sick mind to relish the thought of billions of persons being anihilated.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I hate talking about abortion. But I will say that I am pro-choice. Pro-choice-of-life that is. Now I do believe that in some situations abortion should be an option. Like rape or incest. Or in some cases where the baby will be born terminally deformed....you know what I mean.

However I also don't believe that anyone has the right to force abortion on a country, race, or religion that doesn't believe in it.

Mike.

p.s. F*ck the U.N.! It's a good idea hijacked by a bunch of anti-semitic, anti-american, liberal bureaucrats. I don't believe the conspiracy theories about some "New World Order" but sometimes I'm not so sure....

• Soledad
    Soledad

NOT in the least bit iron. As much as I hate the UN, what's published on that website almost sounds like a good idea.

Please note that I said ALMOST. but not quite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit