Why aren't you a believer?

by therealtruthsayer 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• therealtruthsayer
    therealtruthsayer

There were times in my life when I wondered to myself "Am I making a mistake by leaving "Jehovah"?" At this point I know I have no doubts because why would a loving God kill everyone on earth who isn't a witness and I don't think that the true religion of God would be delivered to a white man in america. That's why I'm no longer a believer.

Anyone else?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

First of all I don't think that many people here feel that they have left Jehovah. Instead they feel as if they left a false organization that claims to be led by Jehovah. Plenty here still believe in a God, just not the one that 'the Society' has.

• mann377
    mann377

Leaving Jehovah? If you were in the org you were never with Jehovah. Do you really think that this org is in line with the teachings of Jehovah & Jesus? Do you think their conduct and the way that they treat the dubs is christian? Don't look back, its not a pretty site!

• animal
    animal

There is no Jehovah & Jesus.

Animal

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Although I am a mix of races my father is Mexican and my sister is part African American and part Mexican.

I am sensitive to injustice in this area and although many things I learned on line told me logically The WTBS was not true it wasnt until I learned something that hit me both intellectually and emotionally that I could turn away from "The Truth"(tm) .

Once I read racist quotes at Quotes http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/racism.htm I did a 165-degree turn! Just spun around on my heals!

I am a reasonable person and if they had admitted such erroneous thinking and apologized I might still be trapped today.

Fortunately for me they did not. They instead chose to lie and dissemble! So after having my mind and heart slapped into reality I could then see how The WTBS had blood on their hands i.e. the deaths of people who did not take vaccinations as well as organ trans plants AND possibly died for nothing other Then Rutherfords stupidity in Nazi concentration camps!

The whole thing just makes me sick and when I attend meetings I even get physically ill sometimes or just want to stand up and shout out the Truth of The Truth.

So I dont attend anymore and my conscience is clear!

I know Our Creator and His Son Christ Jesus have nothing to do with these backward individuals who live in their own little dictatorship world!!

K.....Im about to get on my soap box......

I actually have many other reason why I no longer believe those Old Men up at HQ are the Mouth Piece Of God But, I will leave room for others to expound on the subject.

Ciao 4 now,

Christian Love,

Utopian_Raindrops

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 26 January 2003 15:48:18

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Welcome 'therealtruthsayer' , thanks for sharing.

This is the first step, and it will be interesting for you to see some of the other 'hidden truths' you were not allowed to see. Thankfully, you have been able leave the Borg. If you haven't already, reading back into some of the old postings on here, will really open your eyes. The stories and anecdotes from people who have been with the WTBTS for many years, will give you the real nitty-gritty on many topics.

As for me, I don't necessarily share the viewpoints of everyone on here, but respect it nonetheless.

With me, the concept of Jehovah and Jesus, doesn't resonate with me, period.

For some, it does. That's OK, for them.

But yeah, I used to think about what you stated regarding a so-called 'loving god killing off non-jws etc.' - that used to bug me, alot.

Not anymore. I'm not afraid of Armageddon, because I don't believe in it.

As for the dentist? Well....that's another story. Take care TRTS.

btw animal? enjoy your posts

• patio34
    patio34

Because I could no longer convince myself that there was a god, etc. It all fell apart like a house of cards when it struck me the violence in nature (dinosaurs) preceeded Adam (humans) and therefore, none of it could be true. It started off wrong at Gen. 1:31 where it states all creation ate green vegetation. That has never been the case on this planet. This unlocked the jail gates of my mind--finally.

Pat

• raistlin_majere
    raistlin_majere

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Creationism/index.shtml

Have a read and revel in the fact that you are now a person free to make your own descisions about things.

The facts remain that there is no supernatural monotheisic god.

Atheism has always been welcoming new members! Best part about it is you don't have to go beating on doors and dedicated your life to an errant human organisation to be an atheist.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI TRUTH SAYER

You mention that the truth was left to a white man in america.

What does it matter what colour the man was ,suppose it was a black man in america would you still feel the same,being over in england we dont have the same problems at the moment say as in america but we know a little about the tacticts used within the american system of divide the races,and you all end up fighting each other,any how, if your a truth sayer then have your say dont hide yourself share your experiences

welcom and bye for now

• therealtruthsayer
    therealtruthsayer

well I don't believe that god would send the truth to anyone in America. And especially a white man. I don't believe in christianity. Christian religions are European and Christians believe there religion to be the true religion. Why would God only send true religion to whites and send the rest of us the wrong message? It just doesn't make sense to me when most of the world is of color.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit