Interesting Article: New human link found "Homo Naledi"

by Splash 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Lol,I posted that yesterday and it only showed up now. My posts were taking hours to show up yesterday. I suppose the forum software is capable of smelling my bullshit 😉
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    This was just an ape that resembles humans more closely and the evolution-biased Darwinists are wrongly claiming that it is an evolutionary ancestor of humans. Plus the carbon dating is messed up because of changes due to the flood. The scientists don't know what they're talking about. True christians reject worldly wisdom in favor of bible truth.
  • tresdecu
    tresdecu

I was going to post a new thread on this fascinating subject...but decided to do a search instead. ;-) novel idea..

I can't wait for this to come on discovery channel on the 16th. gonna 'accidentally' flip to it when my wife is with me.

How does religion seriously fight this science stuff...it seems like it's getting to be too damning.

Does the WT acknowledge Neanderthals?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Man plenty of fundies jumped all over that article in the comments, they sound quite clever until they mention the flood LOL
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    How do they know he was a "Homo"? A pinky ring was found? Maybe some form of tight jeans?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit