Pics of Super San Diego

by RandomTask 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

This is the area Scarlet and I live in. Its about 10 minutes from downtown:

^ One of the local gay bars, S&M welcome

Heres some miscellaneous pictures from our Super Bowl trip around the city this evening:

^ Taken from around where Scarlet works

^ For Xenawarrior

^ The Dolphins' coach

^ New ballpark completion 2004

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

There is a store in the first picture called "Jamba Juice." I'll have to admit I don't know everything, so what is Jamba Juice ??

• Simon
    Simon

I was lucky enough to visit San Diego about 5 years ago - it was a very nice place. We had drinks at the top of the Hiat (sp) hotel and watched helicoters swarm round an aircraft carrier of the pacific fleet.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Did you pay $5,000 bucks for tickets? Last I heard thats what they were selling for, IF you could even get one. I heard for $1,000.00 you could get seats in Compton and a radio.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Jamba Juice is just a smoothie Place it is very good.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Thanks for the picture RT!!!!

Those are great !!! Must have been pretty noisy last nite eh?

XW

• Farkel
    Farkel

Ah, the old "Hilcrest" sign on University Avenue! Do you ever visit the Lamplighter on University Ave. by Goldfinch?

Scarlet must work on Camino del Rio South, huh?

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 27 January 2003 10:30:34

• email
    email

Thanks for the pics RT...

I would love to visit S.D. maybe someday I'll visit you guys...

and... GO BUCS!!!!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I have some relatives in San Diego,I have never been there but there is talk at some point this year,I'm not sure how your addresses work,but my lot live Avenida Venusto,thanks for the pics,its nice to see what San Diego looks like.

Take care,

Rich.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow RT the pics are great!

Last night Craig and I went to a Super Bowl party at a downtown bar in Portland, fun party and a big screen TV. I can honestly say that when the game was over and they showed the aero view of the Jack Murphy Stadium it brought back memories of my assembly days there......ugh! What was so great was to replace those unpleasant memories with wondering if you and Scarlet could see the beautiful fireworks from your house!

Those pictures say it all, I really enjoyed seeing them, thanks and ((((((((RT & Scarlet)))))))

Katie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit